• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Jeff Shi said:
rather than relying on one or two individual heroes who may shine at one moment, then dim at another, or put personal interest ahead of the benefit of the club.

Hmmm, I wonder who he might mean?

Nothing says class away day like drinking in a hotel and standing in a dilapidated shithole does it.

Makes me hark back to the smells of cigarettes, bovril and piss. Them were the days.

The company I work for is ultimately owned by a Chinese company and we have a lot of Asian sites within the group. We get a newsletter every month with articles submitted by the various sites and Jeff’s article felt very much like I was reading from that newsletter (except they are usually about heavy duty cardboard rather than Wolverhampton Wanderers).

Nothing says class away day like drinking in a hotel and standing in a dilapidated shithole does it.

Makes me hark back to the smells of cigarettes, bovril and piss. Them were the days.
It is taken from a more journalistic perspective rather than a supporter one.

Surely this has been written by a Chat bot?

It's drivel.
You've got a man with more time on his hands. You've got 3 months to prepare for the next one. He has 3 months to write it...should be a classic.

I'm at an AI confdrence today, and I think AI would provide greater quality in the writing. It would certainly be more coherent.
LIKE everyone else, I'm concerned about AI and how it could fool us into thinking James Corden isn't an absolute cunt, though I'm pretty confident it can't evolve that much...

Back