• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

New contender for least convincing grounds for blocking new construction.

"He [Matt Doherty] has been a true inspiration for these lads [local children] here. He also used to play on this green."

Suuurrrre.....

Looking at the table and it's infuriating to think about the 2 Man Utd games. If we'd have held on like we should for the point in the 4-3 game and got the penalty we should have had in the game at Old Trafford (and scored it), we'd be level on points with them but ahead on goal difference and in 6th spot ahead of both them and West Ham. 🤯😲

Looking at the table and it's infuriating to think about the 2 Man Utd games. If we'd have held on like we should for the point in the 4-3 game and got the penalty we should have had in the game at Old Trafford (and scored it), we'd be level on points with them but ahead on goal difference and in 6th spot ahead of both them and West Ham. 🤯😲
Never understand this kind of thinking - if only Spurs had held onto their lead and other ifs that went our way always get forgotten.

Never understand this kind of thinking - if only Spurs had held onto their lead and other ifs that went our way always get forgotten.
Of course, it's conjecture. But taking those 2 games in isolation, it is true. All other things staying the same and ignoring the butterfly effect of one result changing meaning other things likely change. You don't understand this kind of thinking is your issue not mine.

Kightly may have worked in a 3, Jarvis wouldn't have. If you are cheating like he is you play 4 at the back and Curle or Richards with Lescott.

I was about to scromit at Andy Thompson and Lee Naylor as wingbacks but then I started going through all the fullbacks I could remember that were English and came up with basically nothing.

I was about to scromit at Andy Thompson and Lee Naylor as wingbacks but then I started going through all the fullbacks I could remember that were English and came up with basically nothing.
Sean Connelly!

In all seriousness, Jamie Smith was better than Thompson, depends if you are being sentimental or not.

As a youngster I didn't understand why we got rid of veno
Because McGhee wanted Sedgley, it's not a decision that held up well even a year or so afterwards. Although going to Ipswich and meeting Mowbray has given him work for the last 25 years so I guess worked out for him.

Back