• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Giro d'Italia / Tour de France

Pinot in deep shit here, and Bardet not a lot better. Setting up for Thomas and Bernal to gang up on Alaphillipe. There are time bonuses at the top of the Iseran as well.

No Radio commentary until 2.30. A pity now that the cricket is done and dusted! I'll have to rely on the Live Text for now,

Pinot abandons with what looks like a knee injury. Devastating for him after a brilliant tour.

Shame. Fucking Bardet, why did I think he'd be good again and put him in my fantasy team?

An attack from Thomas and Kruijswijk and Alaphillipe finally cracks a bit. There is a gap and Bernal is trying to come across. Key moments of the whole race I think.

Alaphillipe a minute down now on Thomas. Bernal 14 seconds further in front of him.

Snowing during the mentalist heat wave in years :surrender:

Race neutralised. Massive good news for Bernal. Bad news for Thomas and disastrous for Alaphillipe

Stage over at the top of the previous climb Col de L'Iseran.

Sensational scenes. Although, should they not make the timing the last point which all riders crossed?

I suppose the top was the safe thing as otherwise riders would still descend like loons to try and grab seconds. Tomorrow should be fun now. G has to attack Bernal unless team orders come into play.

I suppose the top was the safe thing as otherwise riders would still descend like loons to try and grab seconds. Tomorrow should be fun now. G has to attack Bernal unless team orders come into play.
Seems like the latter, Thomas has said he's riding to support him tomorrow

My French isn't good enough to work that out, sorry. Whether Alaphilippe will go all out for that is anyone's guess.

I had a bizarre idea this afternoon of Alaphilippe calling favours of Bardet, Barguil etc to form a French megasquad and help him retrieve yellow. And I was sober.

No way will Thomas attack Bernal, this is done, just a case of whether Allaphillipe can cling onto the podium.

Back