• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Honking down with snow again here, looks pretty deadly seeing as it froze overnight.

We woke up to a light covering this morning. Been on/off snowing and raining since, might go for a walk before it all completely turns to mush.

Honking down with snow again here, looks pretty deadly seeing as it froze overnight.
Same in Cannock, walked the dog this morning footpaths were slippery crunchy ice

Heavy here. Regretting driving to work and leaving my car in a side street

Snowing heavily here in Burton right now too.

Just stopped here - came down a load, doesn’t seem frozen though.

Interesting morning, was stupid, 'had to go out', its was snowing a little bit but not bad and not sticking, by the time I got to Hadnall it was like the north pole so decided to turn for home, A49 blocked by an accident/stuck lorries just where I wanted to go so turned round and went back through Shrewsbury. Conditions were appalling.....driving standards worse.
Got back to Newport.......hardly any snow and what there was, thawing fast

Just been for a little walk, as ever my other half preferred the concept of the outdoors to the reality. More interested in taking photos than actually walking then before we'd even lost sight of our house it was too cold, too muddy and too steep so she just wanted to turn back.

Tipping it down with snow again in Telford

Same here. It can get to fuck now tbh.

Back