• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

We had a good covering for about an hour, nearly stopped now, be gone by dinnertime.........its mid Winter

Went out for a walk this morning. Left the house and it was cold but no clouds. 10mins later it started to snow. Cracking walking through the heavy snow and it stopped and the clouds fooked off just as we got back into the town 2 hours later.

Fun while it lasted but I think we are done for a good while. Really heavy snow north of Manchester on the radar. Lancaster sort of way.

Big lump of shit weather is making its way south. It’s reached Stoke now so not too far away.

Nothing to speak of down here - very light dusting yesterday & cold, but nothing to write home about.

Just started in Stafford. Proper big flakes.

Massive flakes here now, sbowing till 10pm according to the met office

Went out at HT in the Palace game to get some beers in, still very very dangerous under foot round here, the roads are actually worse than the pavements. Bastard council never do anything. I blame my mate Gavin Partridge.

Popped out for a fag and I can see the snow front. Must be belting down in Penkridge but it is skirting the city itself just for now.

Doesn’t seem to be sticking much here, still snowing on and off.

Nothing since this morning in Wombourne Megacity One. (Sorry, watched Dredd yesterday).

Haven't seen even one gritter so far this winter.

Back