• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Yep, white over here this morning as well and proper cold. It's not that much warmer now, just stood outside Cassidy's school waiting for her to finish her guitar lesson and I couldn't feel my bloody hands when we got back.

My weather app says it's currently 3 degrees, with a "realfeel" of 0 degrees due to the wind chill.

I spent all day clearing out my lock-up. Fucking boiling in there, so quite the shock when I went outside to take a load of rubbish down the tip.

It's hardly a new phenomena. I can remember playing in a cricket match at Holmfirth in May which was abandoned due to snow.

For the last few days the wind has been blowing in from the north (Arctic) and that is having an obvious effect on the current temperature.

Massive hail, followed by snow and now glorious sunshine in Dublin today.

Sunshine today in darkest Lincolnshire.

Can't be that bloody dark then can it?

Bloody hell Frank, I know I should ignore it, but that 'darkest Lincolnshire' shit is so irritatingly boring, unimaginative and just bollocks.
But I know you do it on purpose, but Jesus, you've been doing it for sooooo long!

Hit 18c down here today - not that warm, but felt it after the last few weeks

A lovely sunny day

Friggin monsoon in Cannock !

Contemplating an ark for me and the dog, shame no room for the missus :)

Not a bad little storm cell that...

Another one forming around Coventry at the moment so we may get another dose in a bit

Back