• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

I was heading up the Sutton Oak Road towards Kingstanding Circle when it hit, by the time I got to the Circle, it was under water... 30 minutes later it starts lashing down again! Gotta love the British Summer

I should make the most of this sun you are all getting at the mo, it's probably your Summer :)

Not like you to change your ways just because it annoys someone...

Anyway, fooking lovely here today. Really warm at Micro's game this morning.

Frank you've lived through several major wars even the Boer War don't change your ways... Lincoln will forever be the darkest place on earth...

Really hot in London, getting sunburnt doing a game as referee!

Frank you've lived through several major wars even the Boer War don't change your ways... Lincoln will forever be the darkest place on earth...

Dark it will be then, but Wolf Hunting will not be pleased...!!

Dark it will be then, but Wolf Hunting will not be pleased...!!

I have an annoying obsession with checking the weather forecast for places I'm going to. Totally pointless as I'm not going there in the next few days and I wish I would stop checking.

Anyway, it's 30° in Rhodes today.

Back