• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hated opposition players

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
Any reason is acceptable. McGinlay and Hughes are pretty much a given.

I'll start with five of my most hated outwith the gruesome twosome:

1) Paul Robinson. Fat thug.
2) Paul Devlin. Rat faced prick.
3) Nicky Hunt. Dickhead.
4) Ashley Young. Diving bastard. Double whammy of being shite for England.
5) Ben Foster. Square faced knobhead. Hope it isn't too windy for him next time Watford play.

I'm not a fan of Reina for the way he charged up the field to get Ward sent off.

I couldn't stand Kevin Phillips but that was more because he just couldn't resist scoring against us EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Tyrone Mings is a current dartboard.

Stop talking about how you were a mortgage advisor, how long ago was that? Stamped on a player's head twice. That little smirk he gave after a filthy tackle on Adama. Nasty piece of work.

Deeney, a bad winner and an over inflated opinion of himself for a lump who scores the odd penalty.

Dickov - Diving twat

Jordi Alba. Sergio Busquets, Dani Alves, Mascherano, Pedro, Victor Valdes and any other twat at Barcelona. Although those who left barca didn’t display twatish behaviour so I think it’s a club thing.

Insiesta always carried himself well and Xavi was ok. I’ll let messi off because he’s really good.

So I’ll condense it down to Alba and Busquets. Genuine strong dislike for those two

Kevin Phillips - Paddy beat me to it
Craig Bellendamy - Just horrible

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Busquets and Alba are excellent shouts.

agree with paul robinson.
also have to add matt carbon into the mix.
ben foster is such a nob.
Deano makes a good shout with deeney.

Telling about this wolves squad is there isn't a current player I fear, though plenty I know are good and a threat.

I hated Michael Brown too. Much like Muscat, not hard, just behaved like a prick and tried to hurt people.

Also a diabolical commentator, the growling bastard. The glory days of Premier Sports and Crusaders away.

Harry Kane. Anybody who has seen him live at Molineux two years running will know what a diving, moaning, ref bullying twat he is. His foul on Adama was as cynical as you get as well.

Back