• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hated opposition players

Similar to McGinley, chinned Curle and went unpunished, ended up on the winning team.

Fucking miles offside that goal as well. Not even close. We needed VAR!

I hate Özil and Xhaka for being footballing conmen, on about half a million quid a week between them, they're both shit. I suppose that's Arsenal's problem though.

Was it Darren Bullock that got Bully sent off after he split Carl Robinson in two? Or was that Scott Leitch? Either way, both cunts.

Ashley Ward got Bully sent off too, I chuckled when he got relegated with Blackburn.

Also a member of the massive heid club.

joey-barton-765x432.jpg

Of course.

Get in the sea.

Revolting individual

Who was the wanker that broke Zyro? Lower league rubbish just smashing a superior talent with which they could not compete.

Surprised we have got this far without Danny Mills being mentioned, I was at the away Boro game, notable for that Mills incident and for the worst shot i have ever seen from a Wolves player away from home (Mo Camara's "effort" into the Asda car park wins the home award i think?). Joey Gudjohnson put it on the roof of their stand, the ball is probably still up there.

But yes, Mills, never seen a player so effected by how the fans abused him the next time we played them, probably thought his shit housery at the Riverside had gone un noticed. He went off in the end i think?

Who was the wanker that broke Zyro? Lower league rubbish just smashing a superior talent with which they could not compete.

Antony Kay. Filth. One of the worst assaults (I won't call it a challenge) I've seen on a pitch.

Jonjo Shelvey

Can't abide him - this was pre-racism charge, so I merely hate him even more now.

Howey was involved in John De Wolf's broken leg too wasn't he?

Martin Kuhl tried to maim Bully once - he can get fucked too.

Grealish
Mings
Ozil

Those are probably my current top three. All three are self-explanatory. Mings is the worst, vile human being who intentionally tries to quite seriously harm other players. Grealish is a twat. Ozil is cowardly, lazy, and I don't like his political views which he refuses to take responsibility for.

Few others that come to mind are Diego Costa, Arnautovic, Ibrahimovic (I don't like the persona, he seems like an arrogant nob IMO). Anthony Kay for his attack on Zyro. El Hadji-Diouf is a horrible person. Renato Sanches is another lazy and over-entitled player. Don't like Dan James either.

Martin Kuhl tried to maim Bully once - he can get fucked too.

Paul Tait did a similar challenge on Paul Birch too.

Scott Taylor on Froggatt, though i liked Taylor when he played for us.

Howey and Taylor had a big part to play in us not getting promoted in the 90s with what they did to Thomas and Froggatt.

Ibrahimovic is hilarious :icon_lol:

His book really made me laugh.

Back