• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hated opposition players

My personal list would be:
Raheem Sterling
Kevin Phillips
Peter Odemwingie
Jack Grealish
Sergio Ramos
Luis Suarez
90% of anyone who’s played for Leeds
Maradona
Ben Foster
Troy Deeney

Opposition fans must hate Jota

Doesn’t roll around as much as he did in the championship but at the same time doesnt get assaulted 10x per game either. Can’t see opposition fans being fussed by him. He certainly doesn’t go down easily under contact. Gives as good as he gets.

Doesn’t roll around as much as he did in the championship but at the same time doesnt get assaulted 10x per game either. Can’t see opposition fans being fussed by him. He certainly doesn’t go down easily under contact. Gives as good as he gets.

He's one of those niggly little bastards you hate to play against but love when he's on your team

Dennis Wise.

Was always a euphemism for golfers on the green. A nasty little five footer.

Me and our kid used to call it a "Dickov" if you fluked one in snooker and didn't apologise.

Paul Dickov
Craig Bellamy
Paul Hughes
Luis Suarez
Joey Barton
Lee Bowyer
El Hadji Diouf

Just remembered how much Daniel James pissed me off at Molineux this season

I hated Ince when he was at United and Liverpool.

Ended up hating him at Wolves too.

Anyone said Robbie Savage yet?

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Ozil as mentioned previously, utter fraud. I have a serious issue with him. Lazy, lazy fucker

Anyone said Robbie Savage yet?

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

He has been mentioned by our favourite sort of Welshman.

I didn't mind Savage. He was a pantomime villain and played up to it. Made the best of very limited ability.

Clinton Morrison was a cunt as a player and he's a cunt now.

As I said right at the start, he and McGinlay are a given.

Martin Smith relative nobody but loved a goal against us in the late 90's. Scored a double for Sheff United and moved to Huddersfield to do the same. Hated the sight of him.

I couldn't stand Van La Parra long before his comments he really did come across an odious prick who had vastly more confidence than ability. I'd have loved to have seen him meet Nuno.

Lee Bowyer has always rubbed me up the wrong way, thick as mince, the Villa incident, the affray/racially aggravated assault in Leeds etc

John Terry- because he's a wanker, and got the sort of face you could cheerfully slap.

Back