• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hated opposition players

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Busquets and Alba are excellent shouts.

How could you...

I came away from Burnley away last season hating Tarkowski. Annoying because he's quite good, but all this bullshit over the top aggressive macho stuff. So much off the ball stuff. Jota was on the floor injured following one incident and he leant over him shouting in his face.

Gosling does the same, can't stand him either. Most Bournemouth players for that matter.

How far back are we allowed to go?

Does Dave whelan count in this?

Arter is an absolute cock. Smith is up there with the worst divers around too.

Charlie Austin

Steffen Effenberg

Suarez

Pepe

Martin Keown

I watched the Porto game last week, Pepe was still indulging in low grade shithousery for no reason. Should have given a penalty away for a bit of it.

A piece of work.

Chico Flores :icon_lol:

HP8_xB.gif

You b#stards you started without me, I'm going to have to type them as I think of them as I'm getting over excited

Firstly Danny Mills, you know what you did you nob !

Secondly Glenn Johnson, hated the fact that there were only a few of us that couldn't see what he had, why did everyone rave about him, he was awful.

I came away from Burnley away last season hating Tarkowski. Annoying because he's quite good, but all this bullshit over the top aggressive macho stuff. So much off the ball stuff. Jota was on the floor injured following one incident and he leant over him shouting in his face.

Gosling does the same, can't stand him either. Most Bournemouth players for that matter.
Tarkowski isn't even the worst centre half at Burnley. Ben Mee is the king of the old fashioned leave one on him tackle

Hold up. 50 posts, several from me, several about Burnley players and we haven't had word of that wanker Ashley Barnes.

Like Dickov on steroids. A complete prat.

Ramos & Pepe. I'm surprised the universe didn't implode when they played together due to the sheer amount of concentrated twattery in one place.

Neymar - wonderful footballer, diving prat. Doesn't seem to give a shit either, which I suppose when you have it made is easy to do. Feels like a waste though.

For some reason I've got it in my head that David Johnson always used to score against us but I don't have the foggiest if that's actually true - I'm sure someone can put me right on that.

Deulofeu's getting there.

Oh how could I forget Bellamy. Gobshite.

Claridge I thought when he joined us he'd pull his socks up and graft (see what I did there) but no, I struggle to remember anyone as disinterested in being somewhere, and he seemed to hold onto that animosity for years later

Really not a fan of Kalvin Phillips. Clogging bastard. Leeds apparently think he's worth £20m+, dream on.

great shout with Pepe.

Also, agree with White Wolf - Dan James. Am thinking he is quite a bellend.

Most of Bournemouths team
Luis Suarez
Lee Carsley
Jack Robinson
Dennis Wise - if ever someone needed a good shoeing
El Hadj Diouf

Back