• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hated songs

In fairness this thread was supposed to be about individual songs you hate. We could all give a long list of bands, singers or genres we don't like who'd have countless songs from their catalogue we also don't like.

Aye, I could list every single Starsailor song ever. Even if I haven't listened to them, I'd bet a million quid they're shite.

This thread is shit. So many of you are fucking philistines.

In fairness this thread was supposed to be about individual songs you hate. We could all give a long list of bands, singers or genres we don't like who'd have countless songs from their catalogue we also don't like.

Is it? I thought it was to name really popular/good songs as shit to show how cool you are

Pass The Dutchie - Musical Youth
Summer Holiday - Cliff Richard
Sexy Eyes - Dr Hook
Born In The USA - Bruce Springsteen
In The Army Now - Status Quo

Pass The Dutchie - Musical Youth
Summer Holiday - Cliff Richard
Sexy Eyes - Dr Hook
Born In The USA - Bruce Springsteen
In The Army Now - Status Quo

In two years time that song will be 40 years old, what was you saying about feeling old ??

Where's Me Jumper by Sultans of Ping FC. Spotify kept putting that on my Discover Weekly constantly in the days before you could block tracks. Atrocious.

Heresy, I will hear nothing bad of the sultans of ping, my first gigg at the tender age of 13:)

Who else could squeeze the words manifesto and Karl Marx into an intro of a song that talked about the fear of loosing a beloved jumper!

Sweet Home Alabama - Kid Rock - Fuck that guy.

One of the few songs that if I don't get off immediately could make me go into full meltdown. Hate isn't a strong enough word. My blood pressure is rising just thinking about it now

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

Diabolical. The one song I'd remove from existence if at all possible.

Could happily never hear a Queen song again.

Drake can fuck off too. Nasal bollocks.

:shake:

St Anger - Metallica. The production makes it unlistenable. Drums sound like shoeboxes being thrashed by a couple of soggy asparagi.

Everybody Hurts and The Drugs Don't Work simply by association with the weeks that followed Diana's death as every radio station decided they needed to play some downbeat emo songs and these fitted.
Yes this. Indeed I fucking can't really stand the verve, because it was everywhere when they did urban hymns.

Also can't stand She's a Star by James. Tepid.

St Anger - Metallica. The production makes it unlistenable. Drums sound like shoeboxes being thrashed by a couple of soggy asparagi.
Good call. A shocker.

Aerosmith/Run-D.M.C - Walk This Way

Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer

Razorlight - America

The View - Same Jeans

Golden Brown - The Stranglers

Underworld - Born Slippy

If I give this more thought, there will be loads. The Underworld track is just shouty nonsense. Golden Brown has always grated on me.

Sit Down - James.

Can't stand this song. Or James in particular apart from maybe She's A Star.

that "cos i'm happy" song. i'm not, and i don't fucking want to know that you are either

the george ezra(?) song i hear on the adverts, bumbling on like a t.wat

luna - bombay bicycle club - vomit inducing

similarly - lua by bright eyes/conor oberst. effete aural torture

Back