• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hated songs

I wouldn't go that far but anything by that arsehole Liam Gallagher.

Sweet Home Alabama - Kid Rock - Fuck that guy.

Anything by Oasis. Detest them.

When I was a shift manager at Royal we used to have a bloke come in, worked at the uni and he'd put about £10 in the jukebox to play exclusively Oasis, he'd do this 2/3 times a week. I'd never been their biggest fan but didn't mind their well knowns, grew to utterly despise them due to that git!

At uni we once clubbed together about £15, chucked it all in the jukebox and put Because We Want To by Billie Piper on repeat. This was the late 90s too so you got a lot for that kind of money.

Such japes.

American Pie
We Built This City (on Rock n' Roll)
Pretty much anything my Black Eyed Peas
Do They Know It's Christmas
My Heart Will Go On
Pretty Much anything with or featuring Morrissey. I respect the music but I can't get over my hatred for the man.

Everything by the Smiths or Morrissey is an abomination.
Any Cliff Richard record about Xmas, mistletoe or god
Supertramp wailing and whining their way through any alleged vocal.
Anything featuring Mick Jagger on vocals.
Shaken Stevens.
Anything featuring Brian Harvey or East 17
I also can't stand the beach boys kitcsh harmony and screeching.

And you know my views on nasal Stevie.

At uni we once clubbed together about £15, chucked it all in the jukebox and put Because We Want To by Billie Piper on repeat. This was the late 90s too so you got a lot for that kind of money.

Such japes.

Billie Piper once did a "gig" for my year at school before her first album dropped.

Highfields year 9's knew then she was going to go far ;)

Dancing In The Street - Bowie and Jagger.

Song 2 by Blur, should be great, suffers from unnecessary usage anywhere and everywhere, Wolves included.

Everybody Hurts and The Drugs Don't Work simply by association with the weeks that followed Diana's death as every radio station decided they needed to play some downbeat emo songs and these fitted.

Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader can absolutely fuck off. A terrible, terrible song. Awful band as well.

I'm gonna be a fixture in here..

Praise You by Fatboy Slim

Virtually anything by the The Beatles.

I cannot express in words how much I hate them and how overrated they are.

Well said that man.

Fucking hated them back then, fucking hate them to this day. I honestly cannot see what all the fuss was about.

The single most influential and popular bands of all time credited by every musician since the history of ever, you pair don't deserve ears !

Jump around - House of pain

When I used to go out out I swear this got played every single time, I've just heard it too many times

I always hated being in clubs when they used to play New York New York at the end.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

Diabolical. The one song I'd remove from existence if at all possible.

Could happily never hear a Queen song again.

Drake can fuck off too. Nasal bollocks.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

Diabolical. The one song I'd remove from existence if at all possible.

Could happily never hear a Queen song again.

Drake can fuck off too. Nasal bollocks.
I feel at one with this.

Back