• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd 2-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

You'd better tell Messi and Ronaldo how piss easy it is, being as they've missed 60 between them over their careers.

FWIW penalties always have an xG of 0.76.
Man City have an appalling record at taking penalties too, missed loads in the last few seasons.

We had this glorious run in 2004:

Ganea missed vs Villa
Cameron missed vs Man City
Camara missed vs Boro
Miller missed vs Leeds
Miller missed vs Wigan
Cort missed vs Burnley
Andrews missed vs Burnley
Cort and Olofinjana missed in the shootout vs Burnley
Newton missed vs Forest

Eventually we landed on Cooper and he was good at them.

We had this glorious run in 2004:

Ganea missed vs Villa
Cameron missed vs Man City
Camara missed vs Boro
Miller missed vs Leeds
Miller missed vs Wigan
Cort missed vs Burnley
Andrews missed vs Burnley
Cort and Olofinjana missed in the shootout vs Burnley
Newton missed vs Forest

Eventually we landed on Cooper and he was good at them.
In a row?!

In a row?!
We did score a couple along the way (Miller at Stoke, Cort at Plymouth) but we had an astonishingly awful record for ages.

I've never been more convinced that someone would miss than Newton at Forest. So obvious.

I've never been so confident of a player missing a penalty as that Newton one v Forest

Oi, don't copy me :D

The irony being that I think it was Cooper who got brought down? Give it to him!
That's the third time this week, I've posted something weirdly similar to someone else just after them without reading it. Kenny, Punts and now you!

While I loved Vio, I fucking hated Newton. I missed all his freak early run of goals as I lived in Germany and when I came back he was fucking shit. A winger who couldn't beat a man or cross, amazing.

We did score a couple along the way (Miller at Stoke, Cort at Plymouth) but we had an astonishingly awful record for ages.

I've never been more convinced that someone would miss than Newton at Forest. So obvious.
Try Wayne Clarke at an FA Cup Replay at Coventry many moons ago.

Back