• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hillsborough

There are many people who should hang their heads in shame for comments they made in the weeks, months and years following this tragedy.

CPS is to start the process of considering criminal charges

Indeed, I just read the first few pages.

You got me reading the whole thread again. It truly is disgusting that some people held their particular views given the overwhelming evidence in front of them. Both in this thread and in the wider media, particularly that scum bag McKenzie.

And then you read about the Everton tribute and it makes you think that the football world can heal and now it has a chance for justice too.

The Tories, what a great bunch of lads.

8c31c23904fa95c70d9a9c008c60aff7.jpg

Good old BoJo, eh? What a clown, what a funny guy. What a cunt.

One of my tutors at Uni spoke to us on the anniversary recently and said his first lecturing gig after graduating from his MA was in Liverpool at an FE college. He said he generally held negative views about football supporters but that changed after one of his students and his two friends didn't come back after that day in 1989. He really struggled talking about how this bright young man with the world at his feet wouldn't reach for the stars or fulfil his potential.

I'm sure there are a great many stories the one I heard but it just defies belief what those poor souls endured. Today is long overdue.

image.jpg

Nor the Times.

It's easy to think of these companies just as organisations, but a group of actual real people have sat around a table and deliberately decided not to run this story on their front page. (I don't know if they cover it elsewhere in the papers). These people must have wives, children, mothers. It must take an astonishing level of cuntitude for them to be able to sleep at night.

ChC8BkKUgAArQmP.jpg:large

Not sure how you miss the biggest news story of the day.....lucky that someone spotted the mistake really

Richard Littlejohn was just as much of a class act back in the late 80s as he is now.

ChCVi3oWIAAv0mZ.jpg:large

One sentence in there - "this is pure cant" can only be surely containing an unfortunate typo.

Littlejohn and co have a LOT of apologising to do.

That makes for very uncomfortable reading. What an odious turd.

Littlejohn - the cunt's cunt. The High Priest of cuntitude. The man even Piers Morgan thinks is a cunt.

South Yorkshire Police chief constable David Crompton has been suspended following the Hillsborough inquests.

Back