• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Manchester City - Friday 27 December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just done the double over last years champions with 2 wins and a 5 - 2 scoreline - just think about that for a minute (& OK they had a slight disadvantage for this match)

Then think about where we were 3 seasons ago - if we have a bad game, and we will at some point, criticism or vilification of players is not called for - this is good & we can/will get better.

Living the dream, not sure my feet have touched the ground yet!

Every bit of dross I have watched over the last 35-odd years is disappearing into the ether.

GOD DAMN that was entertaining! Not only did I leave on 87 minutes because I was dying for a piss but got back to the stewards in time to see Doc score, but I went to walk into town to get a taxi and picked one up on Waterloo Road and got home in no time!

High on life!!!

Just watched the post match interview with Pep. Nearly threw the fecking dog at the television. The interviewer [some Irish git] just fed him excuses for losing the game which he of course gracefully received. No mention of us. Aholes!

Just watched the post match interview with Pep. Nearly threw the fecking dog at the television. The interviewer [some Irish git] just fed him excuses for losing the game which he of course gracefully received. No mention of us. Aholes!

Look in the book. 6 points. Fuck off you ungracious twat Pep.

Your team was given every chance with a dodgy pen, twice saved and the pack ground you down. Take it on the chin.

Jim Beglin is an Irish cunt. Pep Guardiola is a Spanish cunt. Raheem Sterling is an English cunt. And Wolves win. (Xenophobia for the win since this forum accepts it now)

I didn't think Pep's interview was that bad (the one on Amazon Prime I presume?) Get getting asked about VAR even when he said he wasn't interested in talking about it. They have effectively lost the league title today for certain so not sure why anyone would expect him or the interviewer to be asking about us?

Anyway what a delightful day it turned out to be.

Verdict thread belatedly opened.

Closing this now...

Just seen its 60 years since a top flight double over City and we have lost our last 12 Friday games. So that's got to change sometime and 13th time is good enough for me!

Is that right regarding the Friday games. Have we played on 12 Fridays since beating Boro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back