• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield vs Wolves Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Price is playing!! but i will not argue with Walt, he is 10/10 until now.

Walter said that it was a squad season. And that's a nice bench
Henry
Costa
Oniangué
Lonergan
Teixeira
Borthwick-Jackson
Hause

I was looking forward to seeing CBJ today.

Hasn't Edwards just been picked for Wales squad again too. There must be something the professionals see in him that we fail to see

Hasn't Edwards just been picked for Wales squad again too. There must be something the professionals see in him that we fail to see

His 'invaluable' ability to run around like a sheepdog for 90 minutes?

Wales don't have anyone else to pick. Their player pool is tiny.

He doesn't even run around much these days.

I guess the majority of the new players aren't up to speed as thats a poor starting line up

I have a feeling the Zenga magic will struggle today

Yes this is what we can see but what can't we. KJ Zenga and Coleman see something we don't. I'm not trying to make a case for him at all I thoght he was worse than atrocious at the Euros hot potato hide and seek and do fuck all is all I saw of him

All 3 subs should be used today with that bench. What odds on RVLP to score for them?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I think it outlines that the modern usage of data analytics has a long way to go. People will look at his distance run and pass percentage and think it's a good thing. They will also look at runs made and when and conclude that's good too.

It isn't if it's without end product and Edwards doesn't deliver on a micro or macro scale.

Pleased to see Price starting - I won't go too crazy about Edwards starting til we see what happens.

Lots of options from the bench, which I'm sure we'll see utilised before long. I do wonder how fit the new signings (Bod aside) are though. The International Break is coming at a good time - 3 points and in the top 2 beforehand would be amazing. Let's hope we can get the win today.

3 points a Mason hatrick and top place for a fortnight

On paper that defence and midfield is atrocious. If they perform today then Zenga will have definitely proved any critics of his well and truly wrong.

Wolves to win Edwards to score a brace (just to make us cry and ensure his place)

no real issues with the team. Zenga wants to pick Coady and the other 3 pick themselves at the minute, CBJ isnt just gonna walk straight in. Front 3 pick themselves after Blues and other than Edwards there's not much else to pick. Edwards was better than Prince against Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back