• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield vs Wolves Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotherham-esque start.

We've barely touched the ball and it seemed like we should have cleared that rebound

Sounds like we're completely under the cosh.

of course rvlp scores

Another disappointing line up and shocking start to an away game. I'm a big fan of Zenga but likes to make it hard for himself.

It was. Let it run through/past him under pressure from the striker.

Seemingly pissing down and in the slick conditions the ball went under Danny's foot straight into that little cunt VLP who tapped it into the net then celebrated in front of the Wolves fans.
Who promptly told him to fuck off...

Another disappointing line up and shocking start to an away game. I'm a big fan of Zenga but likes to make it hard for himself.

An individual mistake has cost us an early goal. Don't see what he has done wrong. The team isn't that outrageous, I'd say it's pretty much the expected one.

Wallace crashed a long range effort in a few minutes ago and now Saville has lashed a 20 yarder over the bar. Really should have been on target...

The 'ex players always score against us' myth in full force today

That should have been 2-0.

We've been fucking awful.

Seemingly pissing down and in the slick conditions the ball went under Danny's foot straight into that little cunt VLP who tapped it into the net then celebrated in front of the Wolves fans.
Who promptly told him to fuck off...
Wrong. Their striker had a shot which came back off the far post to VLP.

I can see a few changes at HT get Edwards off and Coady back into midfield with CBJ coming on. Or perhaps a straight swap prince for Edwards. Either way it's not working at the moment.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back