• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich 2 v Wolves 2. A satisfactory result (given the performance) verdict thread

Very much a comment on recruitment rather than Afobe's hit rate for me.

I meant as in clearly a good signing. He has struggled lately in shit team, 7 goals has been a decent return I would say. 8 overall I think?

I think we know how good he is, surely that isn't in doubt?

I meant as in clearly a good signing. He has struggled lately in shit team, 7 goals has been a decent return I would say. 8 overall I think?

I think we know how good he is, surely that isn't in doubt?

Lazy tho ay he. Doe give a shit.

any highlight links ? won't allow me to watch those via sky !!! bastards.

Lazy tho ay he. Doe give a shit.

Does my head in.

He has seemed subdued on a couple of occasions I have seen him but I can hardly blame him.

Just watch, next bad game he has (be it Saturday or whatever) it'll because he wants out and his head's been turned. Guaranteed.

He's a sulky bugger but you can't fault his effort. He's been battling for high balls with mutant centre halves all season and hasn't shied away from it once. IMO one of the hardest working players in the first team this season (probably our player of the season so far as well tbh, he's been at least as good as Henry).

Go back and watch his celebration after his first goal vs Huddersfield if you still think he's not 100% committed to Wolves.

He hasn't looked right for a few games, but I put that down to the system rather than the individual. Although I think 451 on balance suits the overall squad best it doesn't Afobe with either Edwards or Le Fondre. With the former he is too isloalted, the latter too deep. Dicko worked as he ran the channels and pulled defences around. I think we need to be 442 to get the best out of him this year

I think he just needs to play nearer to Le Fondre. Obviously we miss Dicko, he makes such a big difference (though he had been playing poorly before his injury). We/he got it into his head that he needs to drop really deep and be some kind of playmaker, so maybe this recent run of games as a lone forward will have done him good.

He's guaranteed to score against MK Dons so hopefully he can go on a bit of a run.

cheers for the link guys. thought we had 3 good chances toward the end of match ? obviously edited out byIpswich

I think he just needs to play nearer to Le Fondre. Obviously we miss Dicko, he makes such a big difference (though he had been playing poorly before his injury). We/he got it into his head that he needs to drop really deep and be some kind of playmaker, so maybe this recent run of games as a lone forward will have done him good.

Provided he gets picked and thats the problem

Back