• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (H) Build-Up 2/4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
Ikeme has a stomach bug picked up on international duty but you would think nearly a week would be sufficient for him to recover from that. No Wallace of course so at least one change required from the Burnley game, I can't see us throwing Williamson back in after four months out although I think reserve team games are scarce now for the rest of the season so hard to see where he's going to get the match practice. In any case we have looked a lot more secure in that area since Hause came back in, if I never have to watch Batth/EEL as a partnership again then that suits me just fine.

-------------------------------Ikeme (Martinez)-----------------------------

Iorfa----------------Batth------------------Hause-------------------Doherty

-----------------Coady-------Price-----------Saville-------------------------

-----------------Zyro---------Mason---------Helan----------------------------

2015/16: D 2-2 (A)
2014/15: D 1-1 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2012/13: L 0-2 (H), W 2-0 (A)
2008/9: D 0-0 (H), W 2-0 (A)
2007/8: D 1-1 (H), L 0-3 (A)
2006/7: W 1-0 (H), W 1-0 (A)
2005/6: W 1-0 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2004/5: W 2-0 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2002/3: D 1-1 (H), W 4-2 (A)
1999/0: W 2-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1998/9: W 1-0 (H), L 0-2 (A)
1997/8: D 1-1 (H), L 0-3 (A)
1996/7: D 0-0 (H), D 0-0 (A)
1995/6: D 2-2 (H), W 2-1 (A)
1993/4: D 1-1 (H, FAC), W 2-1 (A, FAC)

Not beaten Ipswich at Molineux since Mick's first home game in charge.

Also yet to beat Mick since he took over Ipswich. We haven't played well against his team at all.

I'd go with your team (maybe K-Mac in for Coady), but suspect we will see Siggy/Byrne on the right with Zyro up top. 1-1 draw I reckon.

I think it'll be Henry - Zyro - Hèlan up top (unfortunately). The midfield & defence pick themselves and I'll always push for Martinez over Ikeme while he's at the club regardless of whether or not we can sign him permanently. He's simply the better keeper.

The three named have done reasonably well & he hasn't seemed that interested of late.

Is capable of playing well but isn't lately so not sure I would want him back

He is a decent player, but maybe his attitude has not been right. It is a shame really, because I always felt he could have a big future at Wolves.

The three named have done reasonably well & he hasn't seemed that interested of late.

Is capable of playing well but isn't lately so not sure I would want him back

He is a decent player, but maybe his attitude has not been right. It is a shame really, because I always felt he could have a big future at Wolves.

He has looked like he doesn't care at all lately. Out of the side with good reason.

McDonalds a decent ball player but very limited, like a right footed Cook (but no-where near as good) I'd stick with the current 3

Also yet to beat Mick since he took over Ipswich. We haven't played well against his team at all.

I'd go with your team (maybe K-Mac in for Coady), but suspect we will see Siggy/Byrne on the right with Zyro up top. 1-1 draw I reckon.

Didn't Stale beat them 2-0 when Doumbia looked like Yaya? Or you meaning at home?

I think Daryl Murphy got injured playing for Ireland on Friday so he'll be unavailable. We have an unerring knack of making him look good.

Murphy's definitely injured. He had to have a scan yesterday.

What an inspiring interview. Hardly Henry V is he? He talks as though we were nowhere at the end of last season and repeats himself ad nauseum. This guy is lucky to have a job and with the crap football he has dished up. He seems to think we played better than we did on most occasions. He's deluded with self belief which he claims to have but doesn't. If he believed in his ability to outfox the opposition with his tactics and selections he wouldn't have to play so negative. We had two decent performances Derby and Burnley the rest were disappointing turgid affairs. For KJ now he has got to go after Ipswich play as the home team if we play negatively MM will eat him for breakfast!!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Stuardo, do you copy and paste the same diatribe every week ?

Nothing against Mick, but I hope he does not enjoy today's return to Molineux.

Agree, it would be nice to finally win against him!

Waiting to check In at the hotel as Ipswich aren't out yet.
Just seen mick - welcomed him back to the town, but hoped he went home unhappy.

He seemed to accept that!!!

Waiting to check In at the hotel as Ipswich aren't out yet.
Just seen mick - welcomed him back to the town, but hoped he went home unhappy.

He seemed to accept that!!!

Nice, i miss Micks interviews pre- and post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back