• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Israel-Palestine

Let's be clear, the IDF are annihilating Palestine, not just Hamas. Unless one believes that there were 50,000 separate Hamas operational bases. Hopefully what they've 'gained' is a global political will to actually pay attention to the region and force through a two state solution and an end to the killing, blockades and oppression.

1700652985374.png

Let's be clear, the IDF are annihilating Palestine, not just Hamas. Unless one believes that there were 50,000 separate Hamas operational bases. Hopefully what they've 'gained' is a global political will to actually pay attention to the region and force through a two state solution and an end to the killing, blockades and oppression.

View attachment 8853
The IDF actions are classic colonisation tactics used by Europeans (Brits) in North America and Australia when they land grabbed.

Red Cross saying that they were attacked while trying to deliver aid into Northern Gaza

It will be interesting to see what Netanyahu says as a response. Probably get fucked.

King Leopold’s Ghost is a very good book on the subject if you want to read further. Follow up it up with The Assassination of Lumumba to see how the US continued his work.
They had a copy of Leopold’s Ghost in the library when I visited today. Part of a surprisingly good history section for a provincial library. Will borrow it next week I think and have a read.

They had a copy of Leopold’s Ghost in the library when I visited today. Part of a surprisingly good history section for a provincial library. Will borrow it next week I think and have a read.
In its way it’s quite an iconic book. Forced Belgium to face up to their past.

Kemi:

It looks like they have taken great pains to make sure we are staying within the confines of the law. We applaud them for that.

Netanyahu to be tried as a War Criminal.
Heard on Newstalk in Ireland this morning.

Back