• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Would be angry if we accepted anything less than £20 million. Would Barca (if they're interested) be a better option with cash and player perhaps.

Where's Mark? I'm sure he said there was no way he'd be going to Barca, and ridiculed those who suggested it. :)

Was he nailed on? Not sure he was.

But the point is you were proper arrogant about the mere thought of Barca being interested in him, yet here we are.
The papers are 100% fact then now? There's far more bullshit transfer talk out there than there is reality.

According to BBC website its loan with an obligation, that could of course be bullshit same as other media outlets. I'll wait and see what the club says when/if its all sorted before I get too angst ridden.
Gives us a chance to see if Trincao can up his game/end product....not sure about him but he obviously has talent.

I'm far happier with him going to Barca than Spurs, though as said i'll be sad to see him go, definitely the most exciting playing i've seen play us, probably since Tim Steele...
Which is ironically what I called him the day we signed him...full circle

If we manage to end up with a Traore/Trincao swap deal in the summer then we've effectively got (as far as the accounts are concerned) Trincao for around £18m. As that's what we paid for Traore.

Back