• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

The bit you miss time and again Frank is that anti Tory doesn't mean either pro Labour or pro Corbyn. You copy or paraphrase Guido/The Daily Mail on this thread expecting a bite and when you don't get one it's because of the "one sided forum" when in reality there are very few posters who support him hence the lack of a defence.

Before we go down this silly road again, I was not looking for or expecting a "bite" as you phrased it. On here you all enjoy ridiculing the government, but cannot abide criticism of Corbyn, the man who is a puppet in Momentums hands, and is leader of a bigoted anti semetic party. I feel I am entitled to say that, and I do not care whether people respond or not.

Pointless debating this with someone who refuses to listen.

If I was being generous I'd say you are mistaken or confused, if I wasn't I'd say this is just a downright made up lie.

I think it's more of 'If they hate Tories they must love Labour' scenario, despite being told different.

Before we go down this silly road again, I was not looking for or expecting a "bite" as you phrased it. On here you all enjoy ridiculing the government, but cannot abide criticism of Corbyn, the man who is a puppet in Momentums hands, and is leader of a bigoted anti semetic party. I feel I am entitled to say that, and I do not care whether people respond or not.

That's a wild generalisation of all people who are members of the political party in the country with the most members. Come on Frank you don't honestly believe that do you?

Who wants a bet he doesn’t respond to Dan’s reply about the poll on this very forum

Pointless debating this with someone who refuses to listen.

I think you mean with someone who has the temerity to disagree with the left wing bias on here. If this forum was representative of the general concensus in this country then Labour would win every election by a landslide. Thankfully that is not the case.

If this forum was representative of the general concensus in this country then Labour would win every election by a landslide.

It wouldn't. See Dan's post regarding the Poll on here about voting for Corbyn.

Sadly you have decided "Hates Tories = Love Corbyn" That is so far from the truth you can see why people call you a WUM (Please note, I am not calling you a WUM just pointing out why you are often called one as you decide to look beyond the facts and make up your own reality)

I really couldn't tell you what Government we would have if this forum had to make the choice other than it wouldn't be the Tories (maybe some kind of Lib Dem/Greens combo...maybe)

It wouldn't. See Dan's post regarding the Poll on here about voting for Corbyn.

Sadly you have decided "Hates Tories = Love Corbyn" That is so far from the truth you can see why people call you a WUM (Please note, I am not calling you a WUM just pointing out why you are often called one as you decide to look beyond the facts and make up your own reality)

I really couldn't tell you what Government we would have if this forum had to make the choice other than it wouldn't be the Tories (maybe some kind of Lib Dem/Greens combo...maybe)

So why did this forum fail to recognise the failure and hypocrisy of Jez-fest. Had the Conservatives conducted themselves in a similar fashion then the swords would have been out for them.

Because no one was interested perhaps?

So why did this forum fail to recognise the failure and hypocrisy of Jez-fest. Had the Conservatives conducted themselves in a similar fashion then the swords would have been out for them.

I can't speak for others but personally what JC or Labour to engage with their membership is of little interest to me. Did it get much coverage in the news on TV? I don't recall seeing it, so that is how much of a relevance it was to me.

Personally I would love to see Mrs May invite its younger members to a Tory Fest and engage wiv da kids, maybe get on the stage with some grime acts, hug a poor person etc. Might show she gives a shit about things. Remember her woeful reaction to the deaths of those poor folk in the middle of one of the richest areas in the UK? That and many others things is why people on here and elsewhere get their swords out when it comes to the Government and their 10 x Terrorist sponsors. (Fair game to call them that since JC is in bed with the other side of the Irish Terrorists innit)

I think you mean with someone who has the temerity to disagree with the left wing bias on here. If this forum was representative of the general concensus in this country then Labour would win every election by a landslide. Thankfully that is not the case.

Just go. You have managed to go from being a well respected, liked and popular poster to a figure of fun - a parody. That’s all down to you and your constant attempts to draw a reaction followed by the oh-so predictable victim post. Just go.

Just go. You have managed to go from being a well respected, liked and popular poster to a figure of fun - a parody. That’s all down to you and your constant attempts to draw a reaction followed by the oh-so predictable victim post. Just go.

Point proven.

Personally I'm not interested, so I didn't comment. I'm not a member of the Labour Party any more, I don't vote for them any more, I don't back Jeremy Corbyn and therefore what he does is of little interest to me as he isn't running the country.

When our actual Government mess up and it impacts on actual people's lives then I do take an interest and comment.

This forum in general is quite caring for it’s fellow man and as such hate the Tory government. With all it’s faults as the second party Labour aren’t showing signs that they are going to attack those that are struggling. That is why you’ll see people on here attack Tories more than they will Labour.

Personally, I think Labour are more dangerous to those that need the help as I believe that the way they’d go about it would mean the treasury would lose a lot of their income and see more people out of work.

There are plenty of places and people that think May and her government are doing a good job as they only care about their own lives.

I'd be interested to know peoples ideas of what an effective opposition would look like. The current opposition opposes the govt pretty much across the board. Under Ed they essentially agreed with austerity and the horrible anti-immigrant shite and I'm sure under Cooper, Kendall or Burnham they'd have done the same.

Well, essentially everything in the last two years has been about Brexit (try listing any other major legislation in that time) and they don't oppose that.

Fuck me you don't half talk some right bollocks

Back