• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

Not really.

Pete from Southend doesn't know anything like enough about the EU to make an informed decision. It shouldn't be up to the man on the street.

Yeah which is why we should never have had the ref. In the first place, but the genie is out of the bottle now, it won't go back in, ever.

Tough shit then. If there is no "good" outcome then pick the most sensible option.

When I was 9 I'm sure I wanted to play Kick Off 2 until 3am every morning. Grown ups said no, you can't do that, even if you don't understand why it's a bad idea.

Tough shit then. If there is no "good" outcome then pick the most sensible option.

When I was 9 I'm sure I wanted to play Kick Off 2 until 3am every morning. Grown ups said no, you can't do that, even if you don't understand why it's a bad idea.
The big question here is why wasn't it Sensible Soccer or Championship Manager?

Kick Off on the Game Gear was great. Kick off, lob it directly forward, run on and lob it forward again, then tap it in on the line...

Still got my gamegear in the loft. Keep meaning to eBay it!

They're giving the people the option of what they want, the deal or remain. It's pretty obvious?

The Labour option is the only sensible one. It was all Remainers were crying out for but now they've got it they've retreated further to demanding Brexit be cancelled altogether. Dangerous.

Stupid idea it may be, but we had a vote and it was a game changer. Things won't just magically go back to the way they were.

That's a strange thing to say.

I certainly expect their ideas to actually work financially. I see some great thoughts in Corbyn's speech. Loads of laudable stuff. Loads of it. But my big concern is how ALL of them at one go is going to be economically viable. Might it have been better to take SOME of the concepts and make sure they were entirely viable, rather than listing a wish list where surely fair sized chunks of it will just have to fall by the wayside?

Back