• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

So she's stuck with him up until now and fought an election in 2017 because..?

Ellman was outraged Corbyn attended a 2010 event at which holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer criticised Israel, somehow forgetting she attended the event herself & stayed longer than Corbyn did!

Well, whatever we think individually about Jeremy Corbyn, NOW is the time he must act, and he must act decisively. I await the next moves with a lot of interest, and also a LOT of trepidation. For me, Corbyn = BAD, Johnson = so bad it makes Corbyn look amazing.

dfd85502a9bbb4dff86e3b9000225a55.jpg

"Best human in the world" according to Joy

Grrrr blast this man clapping NHS workers!

(I’m sure you will be posting the tweet by Johnson of him clapping and criticising him too?)

Simple fact is he should be inside and self-isolating according to the guidelines as he is a shielded person over 70.

With a camera team there, made to look like he's orchestrating it ? And then published on his own Twitter feed.
Embarrassing !!
Camera team or a family member filming on their phone? Look around social media, loads of people filmed clapping last night.

Man stands in street applauding randomly whilst keeping safe distance...the BASTARD. Of all the things to get annoyed about this is more embarrassing than what Jezzer did last night. Now if he had gone out and flicked the V's instead...

Camera team or a family member filming on their phone? Look around social media, loads of people filmed clapping last night.

Man stands in street applauding randomly whilst keeping safe distance...the BASTARD. Of all the things to get annoyed about this is more embarrassing than what Jezzer did last night. Now if he had gone out and flicked the V's instead...

Yes his interview with LK is far more embarrassing. Still not taking the blame for losing the election by the biggest margin in history.

The orchestrating part in his tweet clapping was also embarrassing, he really has got self righteous down to a tee.

He's a cunt and he deserves to die horribly.

Man literally can't do anything!

We very much have the leader we deserve right now.

It is interesting that as he says there was the money to fund his manifesto ideas but obviously only a national crisis has shown this.

Trouble is nobody believed him in the campaign and not all of the electorate would be keen on such a huge hike to national debt as we will now see were the country not reeling.

Yes his interview with LK is far more embarrassing. Still not taking the blame for losing the election by the biggest margin in history.

The orchestrating part in his tweet clapping was also embarrassing, he really has got self righteous down to a tee.

What he says in interviews is completley irrelvent to this point really (like he is now I guess).

A National event in place, would I expect the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition to take part and also show their participation? Well yes, I would. Infact you could say Boris is more embarrasing as he is part of the party that has underfunded them and is now applauding their work, but that would be a cunts trick on this matter.

Whatever your thoughs on Jez and anyone else, to dive in at them because they did what was expected is a little fucking daft IMO. Can you image the headlines this morning if Jez had just tweeted "Did some clapping for the NHS"...the Mail would be jumping up and down screaming that he did NOTHING and his Tweet means nothing, he is a TRAITOR. I'm no fan of Jez but its all a bit fooking stupid is this.

Back