• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Kenny Jackett - The pleaes leave now Poll

No Jacket Required.. ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As you know I don't go to the Parliament any more. One of my main reasons is the blanket ban on parliament members making any comment anywhere before official minutes are published. Frankly, that is censorship. I would expect all parliament members to respect when something is said off the record and react accordingly but, to only be allowed to make a comment after the official line has already been presented massively reduces the impact of such comments (which is no doubt exactly the idea).

Now to see this, where a huge and vital chunk of commentary has been deliberately left out of the official line frankly beggars belief. Disgraceful.

Now to see this, where a huge and vital chunk of commentary has been deliberately left out of the official line frankly beggars belief. Disgraceful.

And also extremely stupid from the club - unless they were going to have legally binding contracts signed that noone else could report anything not released on the official site & sue those who did so, then it will come out.

Merely alienates fans even more - though for me now have more contempt for Moxey if that really is his view

it's an interesting read and in many respect makes sense to what we've seen.

if we can't compete financially then
1. reset our targets to something we can achieve - eg getting a number of "home grown" players into our team
2. rebrand the club - educate the fans not be desirous of success but to simply love these new targets we are achieving. we am wolves!

Jez was probably impressed so much with the fans support for Mick in our 6-0 deafeat against Souuthampton he probably thought, why can't we have this every week!

embrace the failure - what a slogan. at least we're well practised in it.

The Mix Rep appears to validate everything that was written. That'll do for me ...

Moxey in being a weapons grade spunk bubble shocker. A truly contemptible individual who should be run out of the football club as quickly as possible.

I find it amazing (even for the spineless oafs that Morgan and Moxey are) that hapless, clueless, 'Third Division' manager Jackett is still employed by The Wolves. It beggars belief. What the Hell will it take to get rid of him? The 'business' (not 'club') must have a plan. Whatever it is, it's a dangerous one. We could still be relegated and this oaf is well-capable of achieving this.

Moxey in being a weapons grade spunk bubble shocker. A truly contemptible individual who should be run out of the football club as quickly as possible.
This, absolutely this. He has always treated Wolves fans with contempt and the worst thing is I don't even think he knows he's doing it half the time. Personally I'd rather have the bloke from Redrow that Morgan put on the Board running the club until the sale, whenever that may be goes through.

i'm now struggling to believe we PAID money to ryan mcshite ex CEO of stockport county or whomfuckingever to tell fans we should be embracing complacency and failure.

who's top of the premier league Jez, and thank god they don't have that attitude.

A few of us had a meeting with Moxey just after Saunders was appointed. Following the meeting I got a bit fed up of some of the stuff that was made up on MolMix and basically posted that I'd had a meeting with Moxey and what was being said was untrue.

Following that I had a phone call asking whether I posted on MolMix as Penk Wolf as Moxey wasn't happy with what I'd posted.

Afterwards I felt bad as it put the person who'd invited me in a compromising position, however I was also still felt I was right in posting what I had.

What it also told me was that Moxey thought he had the right to complain about somebody who he did employ or have any control over. It told me hell of a lot about him.

I wouldn't automatically castigate him for that Penk. However well meaning your intentions (it sounds as though are defending him) that scenario makes it look like he's got a clique doing his spin. Aside from all that - I really dislike the abuse the man gets on social media as good points then get lost in translation.

Back