• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (A) 6/8/22 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How nailed on do we think Neto is to start all the games long-term?
Didn't play much since returning from injury last season, could he still be eased in and don't think any attacker was nailed under Lage last season.
Would like to tag @Deutsch Wolf on your opinions as well.

Are you the 2nd person coming on here to ask for fantasy football picks? Must be the new craze

Who crowned Dan the King of the Forum?

Guess that makes me the Forum Jester and Jinky the Forum Chamber-Pot Cleaner. ;)

TBF the man can pull out goalscorers or who was carded in any game he's ever seen, I'd probably be asking him :LOL:

Dan knows I love him, as any good subject of the King should. 😘

Are you the 2nd person coming on here to ask for fantasy football picks? Must be the new craze
Well I just want to know how rated he is by Lage and find out more about Wolves lineup etc, but sorry for asking then

Well I just want to know how rated he is by Lage and find out more about Wolves lineup etc, but sorry for asking then
All in good fun, mate, Ben's (mostly) harmless.

Pretty much guaranteed to start and has the most goal threat. We only really have Traore and Hwang who could come on/start in place of Neto/Pod/MGW who will likely be the main forwards

Pretty much guaranteed to start and has the most goal threat. We only really have Traore and Hwang who could come on/start in place of Neto/Pod/MGW who will likely be the main forwards
Thnx mate, do you think Lage will ever switch to a back 4 soon or not be able to with the lack of attackers?

Thnx mate, do you think Lage will ever switch to a back 4 soon or not be able to with the lack of attackers?
He's played a back 4 all preseason pretty much, nailed on he will start with a 4

"In addition to the suspended Dan James, Leeds will also be without captain Liam Cooper, Junior Firpo, Adama Forshaw, Luke Ayling - who scored the winning goal at Molineux in March - Luis Sinisterra, Stuart Dallas and Mateusz Bogusz."

How nailed on do we think Neto is to start all the games long-term?
Didn't play much since returning from injury last season, could he still be eased in and don't think any attacker was nailed under Lage last season.
Would like to tag @Deutsch Wolf on your opinions as well.
Yeah, he'll be first choice if fit throughout. Chiquinho isn't going to play before Easter, Adama isn't fit right now, Hwang is rubbish, Podence gets injured all the time (he's also better than all of them by a distance).

Had to be eased in last season and we were pretty terrible by the time he was available, so not much chance to shine.

Moutinho was in a foot support at Compton yesterday apparently

• Sad
Reactions: b3h
I refuse to believe that the clubs negligence can have consequences… again
You'll be happy to hear that Enzo Fernández made his debut for Benfica last night and was absolutely quality. €15M for him, he'll move for €50M+ in a season or 2.

It's why the window being open for another month rhetoric being parroted by Lage is factually correct and yet at the same time bollocks. There were 2 areas of the team that with no excuses had to be improved before today - if the Moutinho news is true it would appear that's the 2 where first team players are going to be missing. Ineptitude. Imagine where the club could be with competent people running the recruitment and budgeting?

Oh no. What we thinking then?

Hwang
Neto Pod MGW
Neves Donk
RAN Kilman Collins Jonny
Sa

Sounds like it’s 433. Neves, Donck, Ronan

Reactions: b3h
Connor Ronan starting a Premier League game ffs. He seems a lovely lad with a good head on his shoulders, good delivery etc, but fuck me. Aberdeen were weighing up a £500k bid but now he's starting in the league for us. What a fucking shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back