• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (A) 6/8/22 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's a bench of Sarkic, Boly Coady, Toti, Mosquera, Cundle, Campbell, Hwang and another. Probably Hodge or Griffiths considering we don't have another central midfielder on the books.

Christ alive.

You'll be happy to hear that Enzo Fernández made his debut for Benfica last night and was absolutely quality. €15M for him, he'll move for €50M+ in a season or 2.

He played last week, scored in both games so far. Looks like the keeper could've done better on both occasions though.

Moutinho confirmed as out and not travelled. Fantastic stuff.

Our squad depth is fucking laughable.

Starting 11 is alright, should be good enough to beat Leeds but that bench has absolutely no game changing quality on.

Hopefully the game starts well as there is nothing to bring on

Hwang and Donck starting. Can someone check on Johnny please

Yep five substitutes available to each team but we'll be making none from that bench. It's a real sorry state of affairs for a team that's been in the premier league for the last four years.

Saying that, the Leeds lineup is pretty threadbare so we should definitely be getting something from them.

We invariably lose anyway if we concede first. Doesn't matter who's on the bench.
Well hopefully that is going to change with the new system and hopefully some more new players as that stat when we went behind last season was fucking shit and unsustainable.

I would sack sellars for the state of the bench. Genuinely. Imagine how much money he is on and he allows that.

Yep pretty much being payed hefty money and as got about as much working output as I’ve had the last 2 days and I’ve been by the pool sunbathing

Yep pretty much being payed hefty money and as got about as much working output as I’ve had the last 2 days and I’ve been by the pool sunbathing
I knew parts of Shifnal were posh but.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back