• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (A) 6/8/22 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that starting lineup is seriously fit because if we’re not winning games comfortably after an hour they are going to be getting plenty of minutes this season.

Anyone would think they announced the start of the season last week because it looks like we knew nothing about it.

I knew parts of Shifnal were posh but.........

No it’s gone downhill which why I fit in now, I’m about 2k miles away in Cyprus, sipping on a cold beer whilst listening on my phone

Off to the pub for my first meet-up with what must be a small contingent of Wolves' supporters here in the QC.

Shout outs to @Del Woppio for bringing it to my attention. Fingers crossed I don't make a complete fool of myself!

Not sure. Always intentionally had a small squad but never this bad
Yeah, big difference between a small squad and turning the bench into a glorified "bring your kid to work" day.

If we don't sign anither CM then we'll look like complete chumps for turning Palinha away.

Just had a quick look on Leeds forum. Vast majority have gone for a Leeds win in their score predictor. Match day thread some worries of a slow back line coupled with trying to play a high line, worries over new faces and the rest not being great, and similar to us, not much off the bench.

Donk with a well anticipated header won, leading to a Podence shot from range.

Playing into a marked fullback who has no options still crucial to our strategy then

Gooooooooollllllll

Fair play, what a ball from Neves, lovely play and cross by Neto, good header back from Hwang and then maybe a fortuitous volley but get innnnn

Ooosh. Podence goal. Bit scrappy finish but 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back