• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H, LC) - 9/11 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binning the competition would save me a few quid! It's a first team game and we're at home so by default that means I'm going. I'd still go to every away game if I could get tickets but only get the 'difficult' ones nowadays.

I could have gone but it is a £30 return on the train from Nottingham, plus ticket, plus food and the actual inconvenience of travelling.

Will also be available for me to watch on TV in the living room - it's not a difficult choice.

Hello everyone, new wolves fan here. I am visiting UK for the first time and and i will be here just for 3 days. I am trying to get a ticket for wolves vs leeds match but i have been unsuccessful so far. I wrote several emails and called them several times but unfortunately since i have not been a wolves fan for a long time, my attempts have not bear fruit. Can someone, please help me out. I just need 1 ticket and i can pay upfront. Just to mention, i am not a leeds fan at all if that is the concern. Thanks.

lol and why would a leeds fan prefer to sit besides the wolves fans and not in the away section, if i may ask
If the away end was sold out and it was there only chance to be in the ground?

Have they even sold out their away allocation?

If the away end was sold out and it was there only chance to be in the ground?
yup makes sense. I don't have experience on the matter since this is my first live football match in the UK but i always assumed that fans would sit together otherwise how would you enjoy the goals together. Anyways, point taken, some away fans can do this so this might be risky. Cheers, i guess there is no way to attend then, thanks.

yup makes sense. I don't have experience on the matter since this is my first live football match in the UK but i always assumed that fans would sit together otherwise how would you enjoy the goals together. Anyways, point taken, some away fans can do this so this might be risky. Cheers, i guess there is no way to attend then, thanks.
If you are genuine then go to the ticket office at the ground, show your passport, explain the situation and I'm confident they'll sell you a ticket

If you are genuine then go to the ticket office at the ground, show your passport, explain the situation and I'm confident they'll sell you a ticket
Buy an international fans membership and he'll get access to their members lounge too.

Thanks for the advice. I explicitly asked this question over the phone to the customer care team at wolves and the person said that even if you show up to the game, you will not be allowed. I asked him, there are empty seats and they will be wasted but he apologized. I see his point of view and from what others have expressed here as well. How can you know that someone is not a leeds fan and my passport will not have that information either. But again, thanks for the advice.

Buy an international fans membership and he'll get access to their members lounge too.

That's a good suggestion, thank you. Not to sound cheap but I don't want to purchase a 38 pounds membership just for 1 game because i will be travelling in 2 days time. I get off from work late as well so i don't see the charm of the lounge. Anyways, thanks (Y)

Thank you so much guys. I appreciate the responses. Somethings are just not meant to be. I guess I will see wolves players in the world cup matches. Fortunately, i have several tickets for the world cup including potugal vs ghana so I will see our players there. Just wanted to visit moulineux badly though.

That’s fairly shit of Wolves that we’ve got half an empty ground and a bloke that wants to watch the match (and pay) and they’re basically saying “off you pop”. I’d have a go at turning up at the ticket office anyway, if I were you. Probably the earlier the better.

Best of luck, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back