• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds (H, LC) - 9/11 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fairly shit of Wolves that we’ve got half an empty ground and a bloke that wants to watch the match (and pay) and they’re basically saying “off you pop”. I’d have a go at turning up at the ticket office anyway, if I were you. Probably the earlier the better.

Best of luck, mate.
Thank you so much for the support. But i do understand their concern. If i were a leeds fan and my team was losing i might cause any issues with the home fans. But still, i don't think even any leeds fan would be stupid enough to try and cause any disruption when surround by wolves fans lol. Thank you for the suggestion but I am working in Birmingham and don't want to take an hour long trip to be returned from the gate when the representative explicitly advised me not to try that. Thanks and cheers mate, really appreciate your response.

Oh, and this means we should be able to get a feed of it if we want, which is decent.

Why do you think I posted this haha. I doubt we have many members knocking about on Bahrain or Abu Dhabi.

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Why do you think I posted this haha. I doubt we have many members knocking about on Bahrain or Abu Dhabi.
Well i don't know what the question was lol, but just to clarify bein is Qatar based where i am from. Also, wolves has a support base in Qatar, albeit a small one :)

Just tapping in the obvious info from your superb assist!

Bit of an outdated competition now but I fondly remember proudly standing at Wembley in 1980 and watching us lift the cup! Didn’t go in 1974 but my old man bought me back a replica cup and we had a 33LP of the commentary that I nearly wore out while playing Subbuteo 😃. Hate Leeds, hope we stuff ‘em but I doubt we will.

Not sure I get playing your first choice centre halves and Neves, whilst putting in Ronan and Hodge. Feels a bit muddled

AA66067B-98A3-4A56-992C-B6603262C2EE.jpeg
I suspect it’s going to be a shit disjointed match.

I’ve always liked the look of Gelhardt. Wouldn’t mind us going for him in the next window, tbf.

Not sure I get playing your first choice centre halves and Neves, whilst putting in Ronan and Hodge. Feels a bit muddled
Traore and Moutinho rested by necessity. We don’t have any other CBs and a hammering here tonight does no one any favours.

Traore and Moutinho rested by necessity. We don’t have any other CBs and a hammering here tonight does no one any favours.
Our 3rd and 4th choices are both on the bench, whatever the rights and wrongs of that for me you play them, you might be pleasantly surprised, its not like the other 2 are in prime form. I don't know why Traore is rested by necessity but Neves our best player isn't?

Both CHs are on the bench and are our 3rd and 4th choices, whatever the rights and wrongs of that for me you play them, you might be pleasantly surprised, its not like the other 2 are in prime form. I don't know why Traore is rested by necessity but Neves our best player isn't?
Just my take. Traore basically played two positions for 45 mins and we have Arsenal where we will barely touch the ball. As for Neves there is no one else and he doesn’t (rightly) want to throw the game. The CBs aren’t in great form but maybe trying to play them in to such. The other two are clearly nowhere near (from the chat from Bruno and all other evidence) and playing those two would make the team too weak IMO in a crucial position.

Both CHs are on the bench and are our 3rd and 4th choices, whatever the rights and wrongs of that for me you play them, you might be pleasantly surprised, its not like the other 2 are in prime form. I don't know why Traore is rested by necessity but Neves our best player isn't?
Just my take. Traore basically played two positions for 45 mins and we have Arsenal where we will barely touch the ball. As for Neves there is no one else and he doesn’t (rightly) want to throw the game. The CBs aren’t in great form but maybe trying to play them in to such. The other two are clearly nowhere near (from the chat from Bruno and all other evidence) and playing those two would make the team too weak IMO in a crucial position.

Can't argue with that level of passion

Should have just rested anyone who's going to play at arsenal and supplemented the rest with u23s.

It's a shame Fraser got a knock in the u21s else he might have got some minutes tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back