• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds United (A) Build Up

Well said SSB. You're the first and so far the only one to admit he got it wrong before the match.

Maybe Lambert knows a bit more than we do.

I don't think anyone got it wrong before the match though did they. That side is poor and shouldn't really be beating a top six side but it sounds like they put a lot of effort in that was enough on the day as Leeds were poor. Fair play to them though as they took advantage and secured safety.

It still stands though that the side we put out today would get relegated over a season imo and one result doesn't alter that.

I was more on about the score rather than the team selection. As Jinky says it's not the team I would want to see week in week out.

No-one who expressed an opinion before the game, thought we had picked the right side, or would get a result today at Leeds.

We did get a result. A fucking good result. Whether we 'hung-on' or whether Leeds were poor or not, we beat them.

Lambert picked the team he thought would do the job today, and they responded and got the result we required.

I'd like to know which individual assessment of which player(s) that I made that you disagree with.

I stand by all that, I've seen them all often enough to do so.

I'd like to know which individual assessment of which player(s) that I made that you disagree with.

I stand by all that, I've seen them all often enough to do so.

None particularly. Even if I did, you're entitled to your opinion.

My point was that everyone who expressed an opinion rubbished the team Lambert picked before we had even kicked off. But he managed to get a result, so I feel that credit should be given when it's due, esp. if you feel all the players are as bad as you think they are.

Yeah, we played well. Not my problem if Leeds didn't turn up. So well done to the players and manager. Still don't want to see many of the former in our first team come August.

Yeah, we played well. Not my problem if Leeds didn't turn up. So well done to the players and manager. Still don't want to see many of the former in our first team come August.

Agree with that. I want to see what progress Fosun and Lambert come up with after a full Transfer window in the summer.

Back