• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds Utd (A) 23/10/2021 3pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With their injuries, I'm really confident we'll get a result today. Getting nearly 2/1 on us is great value for me

I'm seeing rumours Phillips will be fit but even if he is I'll be disappointed if we get nothing from this game.

Raul and RAN in for Neves and Marcal.

wonder why he isn’t starting Neves.

strong side and they are looking injury hit, so good chance for us.

pleased RAN is getting a chance, even if he’s only in due to a Marcal injury!

Wouldn't be unhappy with a point today given our excellent away results, avoiding defeat and a good performance would be enough for me

Pity Podence isn’t starting after his impact last week but delighted RAN finally gets a start.

Happy with the team, wonder if he wants Donk in for his height?

wonder why he isn’t starting Neves.

strong side and they are looking injury hit, so good chance for us.

pleased RAN is getting a chance, even if he’s only in due to a Marcal injury!
Might be because of the socks and flip flop combo he was wearing getting out of his car on the training video

Glad Lage’s not afraid to drop Neves if needed. Some of his passing has been really uncharacteristically wayward recently. Might be a message to step up, might just be that Mou can do a similar job.

Feeling strangely optimistic as Raphinha is their biggest threat and he’s a twat, Richarlison-lite at best.

Glad Lage’s not afraid to drop Neves if needed. Some of his passing has been really uncharacteristically wayward recently. Might be a message to step up, might just be that Mou can do a similar job.

Feeling strangely optimistic as Raphinha is their biggest threat and he’s a twat, Richarlison-lite at best.
Miles better than Richarlison is already, better than anything we have in those positions aswell. He is a mardy fucker though.

I'm feeling a loss today, hope it's still a promising performance if so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back