• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds Utd (A) 23/10/2021 3pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves like to keep us on edge dont they, i would have thought after 53 years of this i would have got used to this,but i havent.

Leeds' intensity could be their undoing here. It's end to end stuff but we look pretty dangerous going forward. Really want a second.

Cracking atmosphere. Obviously I hope we thrash them today but would like Leeds to turn their season around after today. Proper football club with proper fans. Give me this over half empty Etihad/Emirates stadiums every day of the week.

Leeds bear a striking resemblance to us in the first three games.

Also, Coady should really be getting checked more thoroughly after taking a peg right to the temple.

ooh, Semedo almost lost it there running straight at Harrison, he has been very good though

Cooper has Adama in his pocket at the moment.
Not much good link play between our front three since we went in front. I still sometimes struggle to work out what Raúl is attempting to do.

Leeds bear a striking resemblance to us in the first three games.
Was just thinking the same. Had we kept with the same style as our first three games (as most- including me- wanted), we could be in Leeds' position right now. It's exciting, but you need the right players.

On that point, with their key players fit I think Leeds might have scored by now today. They're getting in great positions and peppering our box.

Cooper is having a good game for them, though, in fairness.

Raul has had a tough start, hope he can keep the ball better

Was just thinking the same. Had we kept with the same style as our first three games (as most- including me- wanted), we could be in Leeds' position right now. It's exciting, but you need the right players.

On that point, with their key players fit I think Leeds might have scored by now today. They're getting in great positions and peppering our box.
I don’t know if I’d say they’ve had any clear cut chances yet but the way they’re playing atm, Sa is going to have some important work to do before the final whistle.

The pace of the game is causing our front three some issues I think. They can't bring it down and do something with it quickly enough.

Like that breakaway where Hwang has just been intercepted. What is Raúl attempting to do by checking his run in that position? If this is me not understanding football then someone please educate me.

no, Raul is half a second behind every ball..dont know why

Ait-Nouri getting mugged off quite a bit on our left. I think Leeds are targeting him.

There’s some better hold up from him, at least.

Leeds can't keep this pace up for 90 can they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back