• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds Utd (A) 23/10/2021 3pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adama and Hwang have both been fucking shocking here. I'd hook the pair of them for Podence and Trincao.
I would hook Hwang for either of them, not Traore though, he can change games in a sec.

I think we’ve been okay. Defended pretty cleverly and they haven’t made any real chances. All three attackers need to be better but you wouldn’t expect Leeds can keep pressing them so intensely for much longer.

RAN the only true negative for me, not only hasn’t added anything over Marçal in an attacking sense but just looks utterly at 6s and 7s defensively.

Pod for Hwang, but I'd give Hwang a bit longer yet.

Neves for Joao at some point too.

Nah. Would rather Podence for Hwang.

Poor performance, but nice result as it stands. We surely can’t play as bad in the second half, which is hopefully a good sign.
We always seem to do better in the second half, lets hope it continues this afternoon.

Game of two wing backs for me.

Semedo has been great, love his part in the goal. Full of energy and defensively pretty sound.

RAN showing that Bruno leaving him out is not the outrage some would have you believe. Very talented lad, and have high hopes for him here, but he's no guaranteed starter yet

Played ok without being great, especially struggling to retain possession. Defensively solid despite being under a bit of pressure, but Leeds haven't created many good chances. Raul has been decent and the best at keeping the ball, he seems to be taking a beating for the team. Coady having his best game for some time.

We always seem to do better in the second half, lets hope it continues this afternoon.
We hope Adama will be better second half, this game should be ideal for him, Leeds players getting pulled about , gaps will inevitably show, I wonder if he's told to do the minimum in the first halves and save his best for second?

We've spent the last 25 minutes defending like we're in injury time, been numerous hoofs and we're very much struggling against the press. Adama and, to a degree, Hwang, have both disappointed, but I'm not sure it's the game for Trincao, it is very physical, and he might just do his disappearing act. We just need a foot on the ball, pass past the early press and some spells of possession

I think this game would suit Podence. Adama is finding it hard to find space to run at people so either he needs to come deeper to receive the ball (which can be risky) or I'd say replace him with Podence.

sloppy from Donk and Kilman has to take a yellow

Fucking hell Donk. What the fuck is that.

Hes stitched Kilman up there

Donk should get the booking there, instead of Max. Such a shit pass.

Who is this ref? Don’t recognise him at all. Looks like a complete and utter bellend.

Who is this ref? Don’t recognise him at all. Looks like a complete and utter bellend.
Is this necessary? He’s been fine. Don’t understand the need to have a go at the ref at this stage, ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back