• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LETS ROLL - Wolves v Everton The Premier League Return Build Up

Show the Prem (and our new players) how it's done Ruben!

Fucking love Ruben Neves. Just need to sort out our passing and we’ve got this now

Little fortunate to be level there, have created very little. Few of them looked very nervous, though they should be over that now. This one's there for the taking, would be a great start if we can get the win.

Absolute Red Card. McManaman your a cunt of the highest order. Well done Diogo....

No We have not played anywhere as near to our best.
Jota and Boly suffering 1st day nerves.
Jiminez fantastic.

Fancy us to win this

Clear red card, could have broken his ankle studs up like that. Played really well so far, been the best team easily.

1st time I have watched BT sports their commentary us fucking shit

Who’s this commentator and why is he so anti-Wolves? It’s getting a bit ridiculous now.

Even the BT Sports ref analysis said it was a red. I was 50/50 until that point, but seems clear cut after explanation.

If refs are brave, Jota will get lots of defenders sent off this season. Such a quick and intelligent player.

Mcmanaman Ia doing my head in, biased much?

Jimenez excellent and Neves, well we all know what he's all about.

Nervy start but we will grow into this.

Passing has been a bit off the mark, Jota, Costa, Boly and Neves (free kick apart) not been at their best. Jimenez has been our best player. Bennett been our best defender.

Unsurprisingly keys and Gray think it was fine. Pair of old cunts.

So the ref lines up the wall about 8 yards from the spot where Jota got fouled. Some expert in the BT studio watched it on micro slow and Jag caught Jota just above the ankle before he contacted the ball, so technically it was a foul. What made it a red was he was overstretched, my fingers wanted to type 'lunged', and not fully in control, so go and practice your timing in the dressing room Jag.
Then Neves stepped up and whipped the ball around the end of the wall and Pickford more or less in the centre of the goal throws himself world cup like to his left, gets his hand to the ball but it's going in.
McCarthy and his mate thinks it's a red.
So it must be,

Just got to back ourselves second half and do what we do best.

Steve mac loves all scousers red or blue.

Raul just needs a bit more support but loving he making a nuisance of himself. Game on.

Mcmanaman Ia doing my head in, biased much?

Jimenez excellent and Neves, well we all know what he's all about.

Nervy start but we will grow into this.

He's a cunt.... so fucking biased prick

Back