• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) Build-Up 3/11/18

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
I still say this is a bit of a free hit of a game for us, given how poor everyone from around 13th downwards has started. Spurs are a very, very good team but you can still get at them, they aren't infallible.

-----------------------Patricio---------------------------

-----------Bennett----Coady----Boly--------------------

Jonny--------Moutinho----------Neves---------Vinagre

----------Costa-------Jimenez-----Cavaleiro--------------

Subs: Ruddy, Dendoncker, Doherty, Gibbs-White, Jota, Traore, Ennis

Yeah, I've changed the wingbacks. Let's just have a look at something different, drop Jonny if you like and keep Doherty in, my personal preference though is to go for this set up. What can Jonny give us on his natural side going forward and let's learn something about Ruben Jr. Harsh on Doherty? Probably. I don't really care about harsh though.

I don't see the value of Leo on the bench at present, give a young lad a chance. Let's say we're a goal down with 10-15 to go - I guarantee you that Ennis will give Spurs more to worry about.

2011/12: L 0-2 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2010/11: D 3-3 (H), L 1-3 (A)
2009/10: W 1-0 (H), W 1-0 (A)
2003/4: L 0-2 (H), L 2-5 (A)
1995/6: D 1-1 (A, FAC), L 0-2 (H, FAC)

Really not looking forward to trying to get out of Wolves at 10pm on a Saturday

Like the look of your team DW, slight change for me, as I think Jota's work rate will be useful (as against Citeh)

----------Cav----------Jimenez-----------Jota-----------

Subs: Ruddy, Dendoncker, Doherty, Gibbs-White, Jota, Traore, BAS

I'd also have Benny A-S on the bench as I think he could provide a different type of threat.

Do what I'm doing then and don't bother until at least 11pm ;)

Where we heading post match then? Pubs will all be rammed with Saturday night idiots and people out watching the game on TV

Where we heading post match then? Pubs will all be rammed with Saturday night idiots and people out watching the game on TV

We'll sort something. Sunbeam? I'm not hanging around for hours on end, just enough to let everything clear a bit.

Can't make the game now so my ST is available if anyone would like to go

I'll see you in Popworld Dan.

:icon_lol:

I'm taking a card out with me which says "Don't listen to anything Lycan says tonight". Just in case. I've got shit to do next Sunday.

If I find myself in Popworld something will have gone seriously wrong :icon_lol:

Coming up for this one - staying over so not fussed about timing after, but must meet Deutsch before to get my card back or I'm not getting in!

Would go with Deutch's team (though you can interchange Jota & Costa)

Coming up for this one - staying over so not fussed about timing after, but must meet Deutsch before to get my card back or I'm not getting in!

Would go with Deutch's team (though you can interchange Jota & Costa)

Card? When did you get your season ticket?

Card? When did you get your season ticket?

When they sold them to new buyers :nod:

Passed it over to Malta Mick for the Watford game (still haven't seen them lose so the omens are good for Saturday :icon_smile:)

Like the look of your team DW, slight change for me, as I think Jota's work rate will be useful (as against Citeh)

----------Cav----------Jimenez-----------Jota-----------

Subs: Ruddy, Dendoncker, Doherty, Gibbs-White, Jota, Traore, BAS

I'd also have Benny A-S on the bench as I think he could provide a different type of threat.

You must really like his work rate if you're going to start him and sub him on!

Dropped you a PM Darlo.

Really not looking forward to trying to get out of Wolves at 10pm on a Saturday

This apply to those driving? And back towards Strourbridge? Just wondering why it'll be bad that's all!

Traffic is always a nightmare if you try to leave immediately. Not even worth it.

On evening games we normally have one drink and then we'll go, but my normal lift has shamefully SHUNNED me for this one. Shocking scenes.

Next you will be telling me he has ensured Jinky is there as his replacement....although no one would be that big of a bastard would they?

Back