• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) Build-Up 3/11/18

I look forward to seeing you, and a whole host of others sir!

Few tickets gone back up on sale for this.

I bought one that went on re-sale due to a daughter cock up. You can only buy them if you’re a member, which seems a bit strange.

Looking forward to this although as some have said its gonna be a nightmare with traffic after to get back to my local.
One of the best games ever when we come back twice to win 3-2 in the 1979 (night match). I was 16 at the time and got chased all
around the town by their hooligans. (I was pretty quick on my feet in those days)

Not sure what to expect from this one, I think we’ll put on a good performance and it should be a good game but I’m not sure if we’ll be able to create enough to come away with any points.

Not sure what to expect from this one, I think we’ll put on a good performance and it should be a good game but I’m not sure if we’ll be able to create enough to come away with any points.

We are capable of creating sufficient - whether we can finish them off is another issue.

Neither Jota or Costa have yet scaled the heights that they are capable of which puts a massive pressure onto Jiminez (or anyone covering for the first two named). We really shouldn't be relying on the deeper midfielders, wingbacks or CH's off set pieces to get the majority of our goals.

Won't be around post-match for this one seeing as I'll have Cass with me, straight to the bus station. Joy of joys on a Saturday night.

I've found a few quid so now have a pot to piss in...at the RL. What time are people getting there? 3-ish, I'm guessing?

I don't know if I can make it at all, coming down with something. Might be safer to stay at home and watch the game. I'll have to see.

Dan - don't want to put pressure on you & hope that you are not too unwell but will need my ticket back which you have, otherwise it's £75 quid down the drain with petrol & accommodation as not getting in the ground without that.

Not leaving till after the post on Saturday, but risky to send it by Royal Mail - hopefully there is an alternative route

I already sent it to you recorded today mate. You'll be fine.

I don't know if I can make it at all, coming down with something. Might be safer to stay at home and watch the game. I'll have to see.

Understandable as you sounded rough on the phone earlier today.

Dan - don't want to put pressure on you & hope that you are not too unwell but will need my ticket back which you have, otherwise it's £75 quid down the drain with petrol & accommodation as not getting in the ground without that.

Not leaving till after the post on Saturday, but risky to send it by Royal Mail - hopefully there is an alternative route

You would, you'd just have to bring ID and go to the ticket office.

If it'd make it more palatable, I could come and get you? You'd have to make your own way home though, as the car would go home with my Mommy rather than stay at the match. I'm getting the peasant wagon home, you see.

You would, you'd just have to bring ID and go to the ticket office.

If it'd make it more palatable, I could come and get you? You'd have to make your own way home though, as the car would go home with my Mommy rather than stay at the match. I'm getting the peasant wagon home, you see.

I need to panic as have a non cancellable hotel booking

As for the transport back home - if you are going to fail for the home journey then my car will be up there so can deal with that - will just need to ensure a lower level of liquid intake!

I need to panic as have a non cancellable hotel booking

As for the transport back home - if you are going to fail for the home journey then my car will be up there so can deal with that - will just need to ensure a lower level of liquid intake!

As long as I remember to keep a couple of quid in my pocket for the bus, I'll be peachy! Don't NOT get a bit pished on my behalf!

As long as I remember to keep a couple of quid in my pocket for the bus, I'll be peachy! Don't NOT get a bit pished on my behalf!

I don't get pished on anyone's behalf - it's only drinking with younger people that causes me problems (& at this age I should probably learn to pace myself anyway)

Back