• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) Build-Up 3/11/18

This apply to those driving? And back towards Strourbridge? Just wondering why it'll be bad that's all!

It's Himley Hall bonfire night on Saturday. It'll be awful.

Traffic is always a nightmare if you try to leave immediately. Not even worth it.

On evening games we normally have one drink and then we'll go, but my normal lift has shamefully SHUNNED me for this one. Shocking scenes.

Sound. We park on Chapel Ash so just a case of joining the flow of traffic. Bet the town is a nightmare though

Staying in Redwings on Saturday (& that doesn't have great memories!) but at least don't have to fuss about getting back in the car to go anywhere

Next you will be telling me he has ensured Jinky is there as his replacement....although no one would be that big of a bastard would they?

Don't tell me I'll get to meet Jinky! Do they let child-size people in the pubs?

What sort of time will people be meeting before the match?

Don't tell me I'll get to meet Jinky! Do they let child-size people in the pubs?

Not always

What sort of time will people be meeting before the match?

I'll be pretty early, 3pm or so. I want to get a seat for the Arsenal vs Liverpool game if possible. But as I don't order two pints a time every time I go to the bar or need a drink every 8 minutes I reckon I'll be ok.

Not always

I'll be pretty early, 3pm or so. I want to get a seat for the Arsenal vs Liverpool game if possible. But as I don't order two pints a time every time I go to the bar or need a drink every 8 minutes I reckon I'll be ok.

Will be there at about the same time (need to get there earlier than needed to get a parking space at Redwings) - presume that it's the London before the game?

My ticket has been donated to a good home...

I will do my best to get there for three ish if I can. Got things to do Saturday morning.

By the time Saturday rolls around I won't have a pot to piss in (bills for everything this month and a few days before pay day) so I'm driving straight to and from the match. No doubt I'll see a couple of you in there!

My ticket has been donated to a good home...
Sir, you are a star! :)

Unsure on arrival time yet. As a virtual non-drinker I'd worry for my wellbeing if I arrived at 3! However I'll do my best...:pint2:

PS apologies to jlovatt for ninja'ing him...

Unsure on arrival time yet. As a virtual non-drinker I'd worry for my wellbeing if I arrived at 3! However I'll do my best...:pint2:

All good buddy, I only just realised the ridiculous kick off time after although I still could've made it work! Assuming it must be on tv somewhere then.

They have a few I think, not sure on exact number. This game was originally meant to be on Sunday but got switched because Spurs have a CL game on Tuesday

They have a few I think, not sure on exact number.

Think the 7.45 Saturday games start next season as part of the new deal (7 or 8 games)

We seem to have become the tester for this set up due to, as you say, Spurs CL game on the Tuesday meaning they can't play on Sunday (fuckers)

If this means that you are there for this game then very happy to meet up again Warren

Back