• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Seriously the Fulham loving is getting sickly lost count how many journos have said they’re the best side in the championship. Fair enough they won yesterday and are probably fresh in everybody’s mind.

It's London bias I'd assume,if they were the best,they would have finished top

Two things, Karius a bad goalie and what a goal from Bale! Had to get to the ball too..

Whoever goes up out of these two you’d expect them to be fodder next season.

Rotherham definitely on top here. Whalley should be walking for that.

Rotherham deservedly in front, Shrews really struggling at set pieces.

Deserved lead for Rotherham but terrible marking by Shrews, so as it stands the three that went down last season are going straight back up.

Shrews manager needs to get in to his players at half time. They’re showing way too much respect to Rotherham (who have been well on top). Hard to believe Shrewsbury finished 3rd on this showing.

My sky has died due to weather which is pretty annoying

Yes!! Come on you Millers!

My dad and my uncles are there, they'll be ecstatic right now.

If you ever want to read a pretentious, lack of real understanding of football, this is the article for you. Football must be such a constant disappointment when you judge it by your own superior standpoint. I really don't know how he gets work. Written by the same man who was so grossly uninformed on our financial situation when on Sunday Supplement a few weeks ago
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...l-a8371096.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

If you ever want to read a pretentious, lack of real understanding of football, this is the article for you. Football must be such a constant disappointment when you judge it by your own superior standpoint. I really don't know how he gets work. Written by the same man who was so grossly uninformed on our financial situation when on Sunday Supplement a few weeks ago
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...l-a8371096.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

The intro and conclusion seem to have come from a completely different article than the actual, er, article. He starts and ends by talking about emptiness, but the article isn't even about that.

Back