• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

I can't understand how anyone can see that incident and possibly think that Mings walking away without so much as a slap on the wrist is the right decision? Fucking bonkers.

They've hidden behind the ref saw it argument and bottled it. You can give him the benefit of the doubt once, but twice? He's lost most of the last 3 years with cruciates, seems bizarre he looks to deliberately hurt people with that background

Jota has had the red mist descend, and gone for more player than ball in the past too.

Bennett is kinda clever-er with it, committing fouls without the intention to cause proper pain. Someone with a red mist isn't in control.

Mings deserves significant retrospective action imo.

That's exactly the thing. Committed players will lose their rag from time to time, and it's no bad thing, but I'd rather not be supporting anyone capable of committing a cold-blooded assault like that.

Far be it from me to defend Villa or Smith, but he's been there 2 days. I'm not sure you can pin that on a team ethos. He does have form for it though, so I guess you could question background checks.

You're right; we need to see what action the club takes before condemning them. But more broadly, I hope and believe we'd come down hard on any sort of malice or cheating. Hard to be proud of a team with Mings in it now.

Police should be involved now. It was very dangerous and can't be tolerated.

It's not all that long ago since we had a manager who literally ended a fellow pro's career with a disgusting, cowardly challenge. Funnily enough I wasn't that keen on him.

West Ham are shit but should be winning this game.

Liverpool are being weird off set pieces. They don't normally do this.

No offside given but you can see why as the lino's position in this is awful

51333491_10157127570764914_8366636944473456640_n.jpg

Also, no clue where Milner is as he is ball watching. At no point does he look across the line, he does early and he spots he is badly out of position. By the time he looks the ball is at Milner's feet and he has no clue.

Evened it up though by flagging Salah offside later on and he was onside.

that wasn't the only saunders onfield assault. in a cup game, he smashed his elbow into an opposition player (from colchester?) worst thing about it was he looked behind him to see the player approach, and threw the elbow into his face hard.

Back