• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

We fought the good fight, brother. It took a while for people to listen (that Blackburn thread. FFS) but they did listen eventually.

The man is an absolute scumbag, I hate him.

So I guess city win the title this season then. I can't see man city not making up those points and going past Liverpool

Liverpool have looked nervy and a bit frantic recently, think the pressure has got to them a bit and city will end up on top

Liverpool have looked nervy and a bit frantic recently, think the pressure has got to them a bit and city will end up on top

City still have a bigger schedule with trophy hunting on multi fronts where Liverpool are down to 2. Those extra four or 5 games may make the difference and they are still in the box seat. They still have Chelsea and Spurs at home and Uinted away but their remaining games dont look awful. Mind you City have chelsea and spurs to come at the Etihad too, but they have a cup final too so who knows. It may come down to who stays in Europe longer. My money is still on Liverpool- just

BT really scraping the bottom of the barrel tonight. Hartson, Townsend and that contemptibly obnoxious prick Saunders. Newport really should be in a couple in front, Attwell doing his usual awful job too somehow missing a blatant handball by Boro in the penalty area.

Newport now in front a couple of minutes into the 2nd half. Howler from Dimi.

We fought the good fight, brother. It took a while for people to listen (that Blackburn thread. FFS) but they did listen eventually.

The man is an absolute scumbag, I hate him.
Yes. T'was really heartening to learn I wasn't alone in despising the character of the man, and that's why I didn't want him representing our club. Such a contrast to the present incumbent.

On Mings briefly, he's played 12 games between the two stamps. 12.

Its hard recall any other instances of stamping incidents for a long time and yet here Tyrone Mings is, guilty of it - twice - inside a dozen games.

I was thinking just the other day, if we needed a point to qualify for Europe and they needed a win for the title, how good would a last-minute goal for 1-1 be?

I was thinking just the other day, if they needed a point for the title and we needed a win to qualify for Europe, how good would a last-minute Conor Coady goal in front of The Kop for 0-1 be?

Fixed for you

giphy.gif

Everton virtually throwing a match with their line-up against City. Anything to avoid helping Liverpool win the title, I guess.

In other news, the Crem is going to look like a desert wasteland live on the Beeb tonight. Albion ticket sales have been absolutely pathetic.

Shit game for them to put on really. Obviously didn't want 2 trips to Molineux so quickly. Shrewsbury deserved to get some TV ££

Not sure on the veracity of it, but there is talk of only 8,000 home tickets sold for tonight's clash. And Brighton are unlikely to travel in huge numbers. It would be fucking hilarious if they didn't even breach the 10k barrier.

Everton virtually throwing a match with their line-up against City. Anything to avoid helping Liverpool win the title, I guess.
It's embarrassing, is what it is. Treating a league match against the champions like a Cup match is a disgrace, rivals be damned.

Or its 5 changes because they have been shit for weeks.

Back