• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

I can see where the handwringing about City being an overwhelming force in the game and the financial doping involved is coming from, but I don’t think enough attention had been paid to how totally abject Watford were yesterday. Any number of teams would have given City a far better game than they did.

I can see where the handwringing about City being an overwhelming force in the game and the financial doping involved is coming from, but I don’t think enough attention had been paid to how totally abject Watford were yesterday. Any number of teams would have given City a far better game than they did.

Yep after what was a very good season, after beating us in the semi they've fallen apart

I dont feel any animosity towards Watford, there a decent enough team and yesterday they just got blown away by a very, very good Citeh team.

I'm perfectly happy that they were mind, as I now have the joy of seeing us in Europe. A dream that I never thought would happen, these really are the days...

I dont feel any animosity towards Watford, there a decent enough team and yesterday they just got blown away by a very, very good Citeh team.

I'm perfectly happy that they were mind, as I now have the joy of seeing us in Europe. A dream that I never thought would happen, these really are the days...

Absolutely

Watching the U17 final and the Dutch demolition of the Italians. Some impressive talent, Maatsen of Chelsea looks very impressive in midfield.

The Under-20 World Cup starts today. From tomorrow, games are live on free-to-air UK TV via FreeSports (Freeview 62, Sky 422).

The Under-20 World Cup starts today. From tomorrow, games are live on free-to-air UK TV via FreeSports (Freeview 62, Sky 422).

62 is True Movies on my Freeview. I think it's 64, but my Freeview doesn't have a Channel 64 :(

Newport vs Tranmere hasn't been a bad game but not much between the two sides. Good to see that Newport were able to keep hold of that foreign 'keeper Joedai...

Portugal U20's beat South Korea 1-0. Vinagre played the full game at left back

Newport vs Tranmere hasn't been a bad game but not much between the two sides. Good to see that Newport were able to keep hold of that foreign 'keeper Joedai...

It's been an entertaining last 20 minutes. Stupid decision from the Newport captain seems likely to cost them in the long term. Norwood was never getting anywhere near the launch up field, so no need to bring him down.

Mcnulty.... Wtf.. surely Newport just have to run at him or even walk briskly.

Buxton who I assume can take a penalty dines with McNulty at lunchtime

Harsh on Newport they've been the better side in extra time even with 10 men.

Back