• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

I say it every year but how the hell are Newcastle not bottom of the league with two points? They’re dreadful.

I say it every year but how the hell are Newcastle not bottom of the league with two points? They’re dreadful.
Yeah, especially the 2nd half, the toon have made Arsenal look like top 4 contenders.

They've had so much luck under Bruce it's unbelievable. You have to hope they stick with him because eventually it will catch up with them if they carry on like this.

they should've gone down last year. They are an appallingly bad side to watch.
can't stand them, but think it's more bruce tbh...

The draws they got against Fulham and Spurs were down to refereeing incompetence, to lesser extent it was similar in our game with them.
I still think they’ll shithouse a few other games to keep them afloat.

Was that not quite similar to our penalty incident on Saturday...

Well bugger me with a feather duster, VAR changes penalty to free kick to Chelsea.

Pulisic’s silhouette was in the area so think we can comfortably say Dermot was talking bollocks.
Of course he was. It's blatant bias against us because of the Lee Mason incident. It's bullshit. It's a closed shop where you cannot critise any decision they make, and they don't get any sanctions against them for doing a shit job. The handball none penalty does it for me. Unless the opposition are allowed an extra designated keeper then catching the ball in the box is a penalty, no ifs or buts. How can his arms in a catching position be natural. And VAR said no penalty? Horseshit.

Problem is which official you get pretty some would have called it a free kick on Saturday.
But it’s just infuriating when you see inconsistent calls from one game to another.
If the first penalty call or handball incident happened in the Liverpool v Man Utd game then we’d not hear the end of it.

Back