• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Chelsea shouldn’t worry about VAR decisions for next weeks game as Lee Mason is in charge of it for our game. Couldn’t make it up.

4602DD47-9D99-41D2-B201-17424416DA53.jpeg

Leicester getting 7 men in and around the box and should wrap up the game. Crazy tactic, I know.

Chelsea shouldn’t worry about VAR decisions for next weeks game as Lee Mason is in charge of it for our game. Couldn’t make it up.

Conspiracy theorist will be out in force if he makes calls against us.

At what point does it go from being a conspiracy theory to a thing that's happening?
You can never prove it that’s the problem unless you find a load of emails amongst officials saying let’s give wolves nothing.

I don't buy any of the paranoid conspiracy theories. Refs just make shit decisions, the thing that irks is VAR was supposed to fix that, but it's the same refs so they still make shit decisions. Let's not go all tin foil hat

It's not conspiracy per se but they spend far longer analysing "bigger" teams decisions than ours. It feels like we've been shafted by VAR and shit decisions since day 1.

It's not conspiracy per se but they spend far longer analysing "bigger" teams decisions than ours. It feels like we've been shafted by VAR and shit decisions since day 1.
When you see that decision tonight you have to wonder what the fuck is going on...

Name them. Not shit rules, shit decisions. The Mahrez dive is the only one I have from last season. This year has been more questionable, but more from an inconsistent perspective than anything else.

I don't buy any of the paranoid conspiracy theories. Refs just make shit decisions, the thing that irks is VAR was supposed to fix that, but it's the same refs so they still make shit decisions. Let's not go all tin foil hat

100% this. Instead of just a shit official on the field, we now have a second shit official at Stockley Park

Traore getting booked for being tripped at Arsenal, Penalty against Burnley with the doc, Kilman "handball", Penalty and handball against the shit. There's lots more but that is off the top of my head.

100% this. Instead of just a shit official on the field, we now have a second shit official at Stockley Park
yes, but apparently VAR can look at an identical situation and reverse the decision for someone else.

Traore getting booked for being tripped at Arsenal, Penalty against Burnley with the doc, Kilman "handball", Penalty and handball against the shit. There's lots more but that is off the top of my head.
Every club will list their hardships tho, could be argued Raul was lucky to avoid red at Leeds.

Every club will list their hardships tho, could be argued Raul was lucky to avoid red at Leeds.
Agreed, but TT just said he couldn't remember any bad decisions we have had. I just remembered 5 of them off the top of my head.

Everton away offside last season not even looked at, Europa league penalty encroachment as some more examples

Agreed, but TT just said he couldn't remember any bad desicions we have had. I just remembered 5 of them off the top of my head.
Also palace red card could have been just passed off as a yellow.
They’re just not very good I just don’t think there’s a group of them sat round saying let’s screw over these teams this year.
Simply not worth it considering what would happen if it was found out.

Back