• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 4/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, should never go in like that..he couldnt score anyway from that position and back against the goal

Probably the only three points these cunts will get all season, too

Jeez guys.... give the kid a break. He didn't fucking touch the diving cunt.

Again like last week there was virtually no contact and the player going down looking for it before that.
I disagree, I think there's significant contact, it's not an accident, Silva has just clumsily tripped him for me. Last week Hwang pulled out of the challenge, entirely different.

Equally, if he doesn't let the ball bounce in our area, it never gets to that point.

As soon as the ball went near Fabio in the box I knew he was going to give away a penalty. Last appearance in a Wolves shirt?
Should be. Time to accept that he doesn't score, doesn't provide, has no control, and now he's added gifting game-winners to the opposition to his game.

Yeah, feel for the kid, he looks broken by it and the road back has to be too long now. Not like he has much else to build on.
Looks like a "oh, I'm at rock bottom" moment for him.

All relative but bad feels are bad feels.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist by nature, but getting a decision like that a week after the last one does feel a bit like someone's trying to prove a point.

He gets the same treatment as hwang for a shit/nonexistent clearance

Equally, if he doesn't let the ball bounce in our area, it never gets to that point.
It's a bit like the Hwang one last week. It's not a penalty but it was his faffing around in the area and poor touch that caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back