• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

In this day and age even minimal contact is a penalty, especially once the ref has given ir

Encroachment only matters if they do something on a rebound. As it had no effect on the result.

Penalty looked one live and then replay shows not much contact. Man Utd and Salah get those, no one else does.
looked like a dive to me, not sure there was any contact, if there was it was instigated by Rashford and nowhere near the contact that Traore got a yellow card for diving

Did anyone see the post game analysis of the Manure V Toon game? Jermaine Jenas seemed like he wanted to start a fight with the host! Quite funny.

Eux11VSWgAAjXeL

Imagine that, 9 defeats out of 12, lost again, sliding towards the relegation zone and your manager is yucking it up as he walks down the tunnel with his mate.

Small things but I'm so glad we never got Steve Bruce as our manager.

No he wasn't. He called Boly a cunt, with no knowledge of any context to the conversation.
"What on earth was Boly doing walking off laughing, smiling and fist pumping BFS when you’ve just lost against your biggest rivals and have one win in nine. How does he think that comes across to the fans?"

That was his context, from the above part of a post by Jinky, which he was replying to. Plus he'd had a few beers at the time.
But he was right at the time imo, when we'd lost to the shit, who had won one game all season. Remember that? It didn't sit well that one of our players was doing that when they'd just given up a 2-1 lead to lose 3-2 to our biggest rivals.

I think it was more the "he should never play for us again" element of it tbf :D

I try not to think of that game though. Blood pressure and all that.

"What on earth was Boly doing walking off laughing, smiling and fist pumping BFS when you’ve just lost against your biggest rivals and have one win in nine. How does he think that comes across to the fans?"

That was his context, from the above part of a post by Jinky, which he was replying to. Plus he'd had a few beers at the time.
But he was right at the time imo, when we'd lost to the shit, who had won one game all season. Remember that? It didn't sit well that one of our players was doing that when they'd just given up a 2-1 lead to lose 3-2 to our biggest rivals.
You don't know what he said. What if it was something like FFS everytime you got into our box we shit ourselves, given Boly scored one and assisted another that's plausible. Wouldn't that have got a laugh and a fist bump or does Boly have to ignore him because some manbabies on the internet can't cope with it?

Last edited:
I think it was more the "he should never play for us again" element of it tbf :D

I try not to think of that game though. Blood pressure and all that.
The former is stretching it a little tbh.
If we could just erase that game from history it would be ok with me...

You don't know what he said. What if it was something like FFS everytime you got into our box we shit ourselves, given Boly scored one and assisted another that's plausible. Wouldn't that have got a laugh and a fist bump or does Boly have to ignore him because some manbabys on the internet can't cope with it?
edit. Ok, i see you mean Boly. To be honest they should have all run off the pitch and had an almightly bollocking in the dressing room.

Here is some context for that game on that day. The shit roll up to our place for the first time in 9 years. They had won one game all season. They showed fight and determination, where we just capitulated, in a local derby. Everyone person on here was fuming, some more than others. I don't care what fat sam said to Boly. Smiling, laughing and fist pumping after a team performance like that showed(at the time) they weren't really bothered about losing to the shit.
Some fans aren't bothered (clearly), but some, like GW and myself are really bothered by it. GW was also full of beer, so really couldn't give a shit what he was was writing.
The mambys on the internet (us) don't like losing to the shit. We never have, and never will. It's a tribal thing that even at my age i haven't got out of. To me what Boly did after the match in front of the Wolves fans on the TV was disrespectful. Do it out of sight if you want, but not in front of everyone after that pitiful performance.

Your opinion on it might be different. That's ok.

Last edited:
Allardyce to Boly. Albion without fans means nothing to the players over any other game, you can howl at the moon about that all you like, it's just the truth. Was then, is now

Allardyce to Boly. Albion without fans means nothing to the players over any other game, you can howl at the moon about that all you like, it's just the truth. Was then, is now
edit. I realise that is what you meant. It's never been played without fans, so not sure you can say that. They knew what this game meant to the fans. So did Albion, hence them jumping around celebrating afterwards.

How the fuck did we lose to this Palace team!? They are garbage.

That is the biggest robbery I have seen in a long time

Touched the ball twice in the opponent box and scored both BHA in the thick of it now to many times they play well and don’t win.

Brighton have this problem, so many times I watch them and think "ah, they should have got more there". But if it's constantly, then it's not bad luck, it's a fundamental problem.

Back