• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Yep amount of journalists being wax lyrical about potter when it was 1-1 gone a bit quiet now.
Also makes me laugh when people claim missing chances as bad luck.

Remind you of anyone?
We're not that bad for it (not over the course of nearly three years, the last few months haven't been great).

I would say with the odd exception (Spurs at fucking home) we got what we deserved in 2018/19 and 2019/20.

PL finishing position since promotion 15th, 17th, 15th now sat 16th, they always flirt with the bottom 3. Only difference is it’s a bit nicer on the eye. It’s not like they’ve been frugal either.

They are quite close to being a good team I think. They need to get away from playing Dan fucking Burn though, that’s ridiculous. A striker who can score (crazy I know) would also make a huge difference to them.

I rate Potter anyway tbf

That's quite similar to 18/19 when we played them under Hughton and we got a point from the two games. In that case, fuck them :D

All you can hear at the Leeds game is what I presume Victor Orta bellowing from the directors box.

So far in this game, VAR getting a decision correct on a Southampton penalty shout and Romeu with a ridiculous challenge to deny Raphina as he was about to shoot

And now Southampton take a quick free kick and score but the ref says no.

Remember when Southampton went top of the Premier League and tweeted #stopthecount or when Ralph cried at FT when they beat Liverpool....Not gone so well since then. Heading for defeat number 7 from 8

Last edited:
Remember when Southampton went top of the Premier League and tweeted #stopthecount or when Ralf cried at FT when they beat Liverpool....Not gone so well since then. Heading for defeat number 7 from 8
Are they.....safe?

Musiala scores for Bayern against Lazio and being 17 becomes the youngest Englishman* to score in the Champions League.

• If he chooses England.

Sane just rinsed Lazio to make it 4-0 via an own goal. This could end up like Barcelona if Lazio aren't careful.

Love to know what took the VAR so long in that Giroud goal. Literally 3 minutes to see the defender played the ball, in which case there’s nothing else to check.

Back