• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Guessing Rodgers not to bothered about EL. Wants to ensure top 4 this time. They don’t really have any depth

I know losing one doesn’t equal doing better in the league. But I’m sure if the option was semi of EL or top 4 they’d take the latter.

The side wasn't 'that' weak. It's only the full backs and Barnes who didn't start from those who were fit and all 3 of them played the last 1/3

The side wasn't 'that' weak. It's only the full backs and Barnes who didn't start from those who were fit and all 3 of them played the last 1/3
Yeah but on paper we wouldn’t be that weak taking out Semedo, Jonny, Neto with Traore injured to equal the 4 they didn’t play but the team afterwards would be dreadful.

Disgraceful stuff from Tavares on that goal. Doherty 2015 levels of being bone fucking idle.

Disgraceful stuff from Tavares the team on that goal. Doherty 2015 levels of being bone fucking idle.
FTFY.

Coach made two substitutions: Everton and Tavares. Both were abysmal on the two goals from Arsenal. Good job there, coach.

I'm fuming with this still, this whole season is a farse, travesty and shitshow. Can't wait for it to end. Manager isn't sacked because he's the personal bet of the chairman. Who should have been sent to the street during the club elections in October but he fed Boris' levels of bullshit and morons voted him in again. So sick of this.

Could he be Player of the Year, and if so would that be the first fullback? Certainly not many fullbacks can have won it?
The betting would say Penandes has it in the bag. Gundogan is the leading City player

Last edited:
Could he be Player of the Year, and if so would that be the first fullback? Certainly not many fullbacks can have won it?
Not many. Tony Book and Steve Nichol have won the FWA POTY IIRC.

Should be but as TT they'll probably give it Fernandes. Or find some way to give it to a Liverpool player like they have done both times City won the league under Guardiola :D

Should be but as TT they'll probably give it Fernandes. Or find some way to give it to a Liverpool player like they have done both times City won the league under Guardiola :D
De Bruyne helped balance things a little last year.

Oh I thought Henderson won it?

Dias should be in with a shout but doubt a CB will get it

Cancelo, Gundogan, Fernandes, Grealish the four that come straight to mind for the nominees.

Rice/Soucek would be pretty good shouts from West Ham. Although he's dropped off a bit recently/been injured, Kane's numbers have been crazy this season. KDB/Dias still also good shouts from City. Mount has been pretty good too.

Edit: Oh and weirdly, Shaw has been in fantastic form for United!

He won't win it but Cancelo should for me. Gundogan, Dias, Bernardo and Stones also been very good for City but Cancelo is basically the ultimate footballer at the moment. He's defending ridiculously well whether he's in a right back position or centrally in a team that have only conceded 15 goals but then he's also starting attacks and then playing killer final balls. Feel like i'm a bit of a City fan boy at the moment though as they're playing ridiculous football at times.

Grealish, Kane and Fernandes pretty much the heartbeat of their teams, top quality numbers and take them out of the team they struggle. Soucek been top class for West Ham and DCL was very good up until he started to pick up a few injuries.

Back