• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

I mean, this is as much on you as anyone Vic, unless you are being forced to listen somehow.
Not at all. But i do listen to it, and all they go on about is London clubs. And Slippery Jack. Maybe i should switch over to the cunt show now that you've put me straight.

Natalie Sawyer on there is a Brentford fan. Half of them are SSN journos from a mile from the ground. Hardly a surprise that Talkshite will want Brentford to do well.

TalkSport must be more addictive than crack, most of you seem to have no choice but to listen.
Not many alternatives out there for sport. I could listen to the slit your wrists love music show, or the happy angling show, but it's a bit dull. Talksport is the alternative dull.

Sorry if I have somehow upset you Vic.

I listen to a lot of 5live and their podcasts, football ramble, tifo, read the stuff on here too that gets posted, so I can't imagine actively listening to Talksport as the only option. My missus Dad has it on when we are there and even catching that amount of it feels too much. Its such clickbait radio.

Danger that Pep has out thought himself again with that line up

It's the no Rodri or Fernandinho
Not too fussed by that. Gundogan from memory player pretty much as a DM at Dortmund and he’s often played alongside Rodri due to his lack of mobility, and Pep doesn’t think Fernandinho can do what he used to as he’s very much gone from automatic choice to squad player.

Silva has gone from Forward to #8 these days anyway and KDB can play anywhere.

His movement is excellent, he's just currently in a phase where he's finishing like Andy Keogh.

Unlucky touch by the keeper to kill it dead for Havertz to tap in there.

Zinchenko literally just watched him do that. Made literally zero effort to try and get goal side.

Back